TURKEY

abdullah1111

asslamoalaykom

sorry i havent replyed for ages,you see ive been travaling to turkey.Its fantastik (i'm only nine)and i have a job at the fish market(cleaning fish)like hamsi small fish(taste lovely)somthing like sardine.mashallah the pepole are nice,most of them are muslims alhmdolillah.:SMILY84: :SMILY47: :SMILY105:

salams abdullah1111

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I think you just might be the youngest posting member on the site!!!

Wawaweewa... nine years :) Hope you are enjoying your time in Turkey. Salams.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
asslamoalaykom

sorry i havent replyed for ages,you see ive been travaling to turkey.Its fantastik (i'm only nine)and i have a job at the fish market(cleaning fish)like hamsi small fish(taste lovely)somthing like sardine.mashallah the pepole are nice,most of them are muslims alhmdolillah.:SMILY84: :SMILY47: :SMILY105:

salams abdullah1111

WaAlaikumusalaam,

Please look at your signature.
:D :D :D :D :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335:

This emoticon has a negating motion of finger. The person is saying 'no' and 'Astaghfirullah'. But in your signature you put this after writing, 'Allah is one' and then emoticon says 'no' 'Astaghrirullah'. Please remove this emoticon or change it.

BTW, I would love few posts from such a young brother. Its really very moving for me that we have such dear young brothers and sister.

Wassalaam,
VE

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
BTW, I would love few posts from such a young brother. Its really very moving for me that we have such dear young brothers and sister.

Wassalaam,
VE

He, being a young member , im not too surprise . But bro Abdullah u work at a fish market to clean fish . Seriously , i think some "woman" do not know how to do it..MashAllah..

Bro Abdullah where are u from..? u travel to work in turkey..

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI,

Its nice to have u back.

Insha Allah u benifit from us as we from u.

Take Care and enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Welcome son,

Enjoy Turkey..please take some time to play. It is very important that you play too. Do you like to swim? How long will you stay there? Write back and let us know what you played.

abdullah1111

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu,

This is abdullahs mother and i am just overseeing Abdullahs internet contributions. Mashallah it is correct in him telling you we are in turkey, but we are not just on holiday, we actually moved there, so Abdullah is now living in turkey. He is getting lots of playing in here, even though we are in istanbul. The people are nice and the athan is really refreshing to hear 5 times a day. He doesnt actually work in the fish market, but he did go for one day and learnt how to gut fish, Yukky work so I'll leave that to him!!! There are lots of activities for kids to do here and its really a big surprise as turkey is always represented as oppressing the muslims and not any good for muslims etc, but the reality is that is completely different, and has so much khair inside it. I prefer it to any arab county at the moment. The only difficulty is the language, ya allah its so different.

Anyhow here is abdullah to continue with his thread.

sallam

o.k i dont work with the fish,m but i know how to do it.

duse any body no a science club? if tell meeeee

got to go ill reply later

:salam2:

hareem

AsalaamuAlaykum Abdullah and salaams to your mum!
nice to know about Turkey.
I'll visit Turkey soon inshaAllah with my family.
ok Fiamanillah

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

lol. I hope you have fun in Turkey.

I've gutted fish before. Wittle ones... not big ones. :D

I changed your Signature brother. It did not seem appropriate to put Astagfirullah, so i changed it to Alhamdulillah :)

wow...nine years old. Allah help me. They are all getting younger, and I am getting older.

haha... that made me smile brother. lol.... We're all getting older.

:wasalam: