Two Little Warriors

uzeshan

S.O.A
:salam2:

Two Little Warriors​

Sayyiduna Abdurrahman bin Auf رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ says, “On the day of the battle of Badr I was stood in the line of the warriors. I looked to my side and saw 2 young children of the Ansaar. One of them quietly asked me, ‘يَاعَمُّ! هَلْ تَعْرِفُ اَبَا جَهْل؟’ (O uncle, would you be able to recognise Abu Jahl?), I said I would, but I asked him why he wanted to know, he replied; ‘I know that he has insulted the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. by Allah عَزَّوَجَل! If I see him I’ll attack him, and kill or be killed.’ The young boy next to him said the same thing to me”.

Sayyiduna Abdurrahman bin Auf رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ says, “All of a sudden I saw Abu Jahl amongst his coward troops, inciting their rage by singing the following war song:

[B]

مَا تَنْقِمُ الْحَربُ الْعَوَانُ مِنِّي

بَازِلُ عَامَيْنِ حَدِيْثُ سِنِّيْ

لِمِثْلِ هٰذَا وَلَدَتْنِيْ اُمِّيْ​
[/B]

Meaning, What revenge will this fierce war take from me? I am a strong young camel in the prime of its youth. For such wars my mother gave birth to me.

I pointed out Abu Jahl to the two young boys. They ran towards him with their swords waving in the air, and pounced on him like eagles; he fell to the ground, wounded, he could not move. Both boys approached The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم and said, ‘Oh Messenger of Allah عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم we have put Abu Jahl in his place’. The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم asked, ‘Which one of you killed him?’ Both replied, ‘I did’, the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم asked, ‘Have you wiped your swords yet?’ ‘No’ they replied. The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم looked at both their swords, and both were coloured with blood, so he صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم said, ‘کِلَا کُمَا قَتَلَه'’ (Both of you killed him)”.

(Bukhari Shareef, Hadith 3141, V2, P356, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiya Beirut/ Seerah ibn Hishaam, P559, Dar-ul-Ma’rifah Beirut)