UPDATE: New Flowing Poem Suggestions??

samiha

---------
Staff member
Bismillah

:salam2:

I dont know if many of our new and increasing members have witnessed, what on TTI we call the "flowing poem" ... It's a poem in which we all work together to come up with a writing, blending our skills and abilities to create something from all of us. It's quite unique and fun, but has been dead for quite a while now!!

Let's bring it back up shall we??

The old flowing poems can be found here: List of Flowing Poems

As well as the one that was "current": ~Flowing Poem~ Parents

I wish we could add to this, and come to a conclusion before I close the thread, certainly there's more to be said about parents. The rules can be found on the first page :)

Ok, all that being said, here is where I ask for suggestions. I haven't talked this over with anyone, but I hope they wont mind, as it needs a little boost now to get going. So what would everyone like, within the correct procedures that would let us express ourselves in a good way, at the same time get closer to the good???

Open venue - Please post ....

:jazaak:

wasalam

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied

Well here's my suggestion (and it's just a suggestion)

My Silent Prayers

Ah come my friends, I'll share with you
the silent prayers I make.
Throughout the day; late every night;
at sunset and daybreak.

see if you find it "juicy" :)

samiha

---------
Staff member

Hey... :) that's cute.

This thread is actually just for suggestions, after we find a topic we like, we can start and official flowing poem thread, with rules and top for all members :)

ok... I dont have many ideas which is why i asked.

wasalam

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2: Sis

Unfortunately I was not blessed with the gift of creative writing :D but I can read you a novel in a day haha. Storytelling time is my favorite thing :D

:wasalam: