Urgent!!!

Majid_S

assalamo alaykom warahmato allahi wabarakatoh,

My name is Majid, im a muslim and im sending this email for an urgent case that needs intention and help jazakom allaho khayrane.
i know a young girl aged 19Y.O who lives in cincinnati, and she discovered hamdulilallah the turth and light of islam. Now she wants to convert but she is so afraid about how things will be hard for her in there, especialy that she lives on her own by working in there and she still goes to university. she is afraid that her work wont accept her wearing hijab and she cant live without having a job of course.
now she needs some help, and specialy if there is any convert girl around to talk to, this will make her feeling more secured and confident.
i tried to contact some of the islamic associations in cincinnati but they didnt respond yet to my emails so i writing this post here hoping from allah we will find some help around.
She really wants to convert and on the same way SO afraid and needs some support in her city to keep standing up
ill be on this great website for the whole day waiting for yours answers brothers and sisters.

im waiting to hear from you soon, and thank you so much in advance.

wassalamo alykom wa rahmato allah

Majid_S

:salam2:

i want to keep this topic at the main page of TTI forum so everyone could read it...

ty

warda A

Sister

inshalla she will find a way and maybe ask around if there is an islamic center in her area, she could go there and look for sisters or ask for help.
inshalla all will work out well. at times emails do not arrive at their designated place , you might send and it doesnt arrive so better if you go personally to center or masjid.
:salam2::tti_sister:

Majid_S

ty sister for responding, but the pb is im not living in there...if i was i could help her directly!!
and youknow, i think is normal from her to feel a bit afraid going there alone, so she needs some supports in there before visiting these associations.

jazaki allaho khayrane :)

a_brother

Make dua for us all

my suggestion:
she can go to a near by mosque and get to know sisters from there...

for some reason this website is not working currently!... but she can find mosques close by from this website...http://www.islamicfinder.org

Majid_S

ty brother :)

this is what i tell her to do, as well as i know they will help her so much and be happy to receive her.
if only she has someone to go with...this would help her so much.
in the end, i think she will have to do, allah will help.

Majid_S

i will try to call one of the two islamic associations in cincinnati, just to make her more confident...its easily found on google maps and they have special websites.

:salam2:aw

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

May Allah guide her and why not invite her to this forum herself?

She is most welcome here and meet other sisters.

wassalam

MariamK

InshAllah she will embrace Islam in this beautifull month of Sha'baan.

May Allah help her and guide her through this step .Ameen.

Majid_S

i did invite her to this website and she has an account here, only she doesnt know from where to start it.
she learnd a lot about islam and is ready for it, but most of all she needs some real support. I wish there is a girl in this great website from Cicinnati!

:salam2:aw