US soldier converts to Islam in Afghanistan

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
:ma:
i knew about this already...but honestly i was not that happy because ever since the US TROOPS has entered Afghanistan people are acting more westernizes ...its getting worst over there…

Shahzad

:ma:
i knew about this already...but honestly i was not that happy because ever since the US TROOPS has entered Afghanistan people are acting more westernizes ...its getting worst over there…

What data do you have to support your claim?

if u see history, wherever usa has went , it has developed its culture there like way back in korea, vietnam , philpines etc etc. The clubs were opened and thousands of women who were kidnapped ,were used to work there rather forced to work there.. No there shud be no doubt if this would happen in afghanistan. But this shud be only a very very few places.

Inshallah

if u see history, wherever usa has went , it has developed its culture there like way back in korea, vietnam , philpines etc etc. The clubs were opened and thousands of women who were kidnapped ,were used to work there rather forced to work there.. No there shud be no doubt if this would happen in afghanistan. But this shud be only a very very few places.

Uhhh- NO.

Is Vietnam like the US?

Don't think so.

There's more to Western culture than prostitution. Get a grip.

Jannah03

Ive heard from the news that women are wearing the 'hanging hijabs' you know the sheer kind that doesnt cover their hair but is worn around the neck, my in laws told me they are doing that in saudi also