very nice protest photos for GAZA in turkey

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:wasalam:

Mashallah dear sister for Turkey and your support for people of Gaza.

May Allah bless you and reword you.

Salam.

ottomana

Thanks sister

The Turkish people's reaction is unusual.I think the awareness about the ummah has increased very much in last few years.

In following link u can see the wife of Prime Minister Tayyeb Erdoğan.She is almost crying when making a speech about Gaza.If you know Turkish you can easily feel the hatred in her voice against israel.

http://www.haber7.com/video-galeri.php?cID=914

safiya58

:salam2:

elhamdullilah. I also feel that the awareness about ummah has increased elhamdillilah again...

I just love my country (i´m turkish) Turkey was the only country which was never a colony.. our grandfathers was so brave and so strong in faith... they put their trust in Allah and fought for their rights with all the ways and means they had and managed to defeat the opressors with the help of Allah... I´m not writting this bec I´m a patriot (I´m not) but I just can not understand why the muslims let all these things happen... why they don´t stay united........ there are so many ebu lehebs and ebu cahils outside but where are the people among us who take Hamza (ra),or Musab (ra) as exemple in contrast to them... on the one side I feel so sad for my brothers and sisters but on the other side I´m mad cuz I think that the muslims are still to pasive...

not all Israelis are bad we should be carefull... we should not hate people blindly

tolgatemur

The Turkish people's reaction is unusual.I think the awareness about the ummah has increased very much in last few years.

If you know Turkish you can easily feel the hatred in her voice against israel.

i think it is not only because of the awarenes Ottomana but also because of Erdoğans democratic policies. :) lets make it anger if you dont mind me because i think that hatret doesnt fit any muslim.

We re right on dawa of Gaza.. But i think we muslim should be patience in these difficult times control ourshelf and show no hatret and fanatism to any Nonmuslims. We mustn obey any provocatives.

To be continued.....

ottomana

hatred

I advice u to imagine what u will feel when all your three children are smashed with a Hellfire missile. I saw that scene. We hate zionist killers not moderate jews.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Assalamu alaikum,

the siege of israeli consulate of Istanbul continues. Around 10.000 people were there in symbolic shrouds.I advice you to view all photos.

http://www.velfecr.com/haber_detay.php?haber_id=9455

and this is the video I took on last thursday.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4451486135836415656

Allahu Akbar

:salam2:
Thank you sister for sharing this.
This is very encouraging indeed. MashaAllah this is great. :ma:
I hope most Turk people feel this way and not just a small minority.

After seeing this all I can say is:
Subhan Allah, wa Alhamdolillah, wa Lailaha illallah, wa AllahhuAkbar, wa LaHaula wa LaQuwata Illah Billah.
:wasalam: