Question: Vocals by women?

Hachiko

Assalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.
I'm insha'allah going to be making a film for a film competition about being kind to parents, and part of the comp rules is everything must not be pre-produced, so I cant put in a halal vocal in the background.
I wantd to put in there for like a solemn, or sad effect, because in the end the parents are gone and its too late.

Since I cant download anything, is it all right to just have a low recorded hum in the background? So I will recoprd myslef humming, except it wont be too melodious, just like a low hum that changes tone a bit. It wont be humming a song, just humming as like a background song, though it will give the video a melancholy feel.
I know that singing for women is haraam.
Is this haraam too?

Im leaning to that it is haraam, because it changes the feeling.
If it is, I guess I can record my sisters hum, she's only 10 so I think that's alright.
If you have any ideas on how I could make a vocally kind of music in the background. Please tell me! I think without sound it will be a little boring, as its like a silent film. Jazakallah Khair

Hachiko

Assalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.
I'm insha'allah going to be making a film for a film competition about being kind to parents, and part of the comp rules is everything must not be pre-produced, so I cant put in a halal vocal in the background.
I wantd to put in there for like a solemn, or sad effect, because in the end the parents are gone and its too late.

Since I cant download anything, is it all right to just have a low recorded hum in the background? So I will recoprd myslef humming, except it wont be too melodious, just like a low hum that changes tone a bit. It wont be humming a song, just humming as like a background song, though it will give the video a melancholy feel.
I know that singing for women is haraam.
Is this haraam too?

Im leaning to that it is haraam, because it changes the feeling.
If it is, I guess I can record my sisters hum, she's only 10 so I think that's alright.
If you have any ideas on how I could make a vocally kind of music in the background. Please tell me! I think without sound it will be a little boring, as its like a silent film. Jazakallah Khair

actually i think I'll just add bird noises or something, see if i can get a few birds