WARNING TO THOSE USING MSN(ATTENTION)

ShyHijabi

I wasn't disputing that some Jewish kids tried their hand at the Nigerian scam, I just disputed that the scam originated with them. And the research shows that this scam is very old and did originate in Nigeria. It got so out of hand that even the Nigerian government has set up a unit to deal with the situation.

While I think Israel is an evil government and needs to be dismanteled I still think greed thrives in any culture and people. Shaitaan likes to whisper in the ear of anyone he can convince to commit selfish and evil acts. Unfortunately we Muslims don't spend enough time working on ourselves, if we did then Palestine would've been helped long before now. I mean...there are over a billion Muslims but still the Palestinians are starving and suffereing. The countries with the most oil are sickenngly rich but I don't see them sending flotillas of aid, where's the flotilla from Saudi? Or Kuwait? Or even Indonesia?

I have been trying to find a way to help out but there is this pervasive atmosphere of apathy among most Muslims I know locally. They Zionists can't be blamed for our own laziness and ignorance but they seem to always be a breath away when it comes to blame. I just wish we were more united and active when it comes to zakat and actually DOING something.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I was shocked when I came across the article. I posted it because the timing was right.

I am one who screams and just posted on another thread that we have to be careful. Zionism and Judaism are two very different elements.

In hindsight..there was so much politcal chaos in the past and many Muslim lands were coming out of the servitude of imperalism. They were looking for identity, themselves. They could not see beyond themselves.

We are apathetic. And I am in total agreement with you. We can apply political pressure on our delegates..but that only works for a while. It seems to me that many of the Muslim countries do not want to make waves. And locally I agree..there is an air of well that is over there and we can make dua...and I am screaming we can do more folks.

Since 9/11, I see many Muslims who are scared. We know we are under watch. We know our masjids are wired. Every now and then I say hello to those who have to listen to us..to make sure they are awake. We have to make the decision not be scared.

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:

Thank you for the info, jazakallah khair.

I mostly use yahoo though. lol

Assalamualikum.Wa iyaki
Again yahoo isn't safe as well because some people told me that there is a sick man(or maybe many sick men) using female id and get to know you and show nude cam.So becareful before adding anyone.If you do not know this person,just do not add.If u suspect something..just ignore him.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum :)

andi kumala dewi

Assalamualikum.If you receive any e-mail from msn just ignore it and never ever give out your password and data to anyone including MSN .MSN will never ask for your data or password so please do not give it out to anyone.If you do,you account will be hacked and they will use your name to get money from your contacts.

Below is the e-mail you need to ignore:

Welcome to Hotmail.

Windows Live Hotmail® is faster and safer than ever before and filled with new ways to stay in touch. Storage space that grows with you means you shouldn't have to worry about deleting your e-mail, and the new calendar makes it easy to share your schedule with friends and family.

Due to the congestion in all Windows Live Hotmail, there would be removal of all unused Hotmail® accounts. We will be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your log in information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: ....................................

* Password: ...........................................

* Date of Birth:..............................................

* Country Or Territory: ....................................

After following the instruction in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue to operate as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

If you use Hotmail you're using Windows Live.

Your Hotmail address and password gives you access to the full suite of Windows Live services so you can stay connected with the people and things that matter to you online.
Plan your next event, write a blog, create a discussion group, even get updates from other websites you use. - "Your Life, Your Stuff, All Together at Windows Live."
Coming Soon!

Find out what else is new or coming soon to Hotmail.
* This assumes a reasonable growth rate, which should be plenty, unless, of course, you want to store a luxury ocean liner on Hotmail. You should use a dry dock for that. Also, some people will see ever-growing storage before others since it takes a couple of months to make it available to everyone. You'll know when you have it
i_safe.gif

You are receiving this message from Windows Live because you are a valued member. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement.
For more information or for general questions regarding your e-mail account, please visit Windows Live Hotmail Help.
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA © 2010 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

___________________________________________________________________________________

If they hack your e-mail they will send this kind of e-mail to your contacts:

Dear,

I know this has come to you as a surprise but i am presently devastated. I made an impromptu trip to the United Kingdom for an urgent meeting. The meeting was a success but presently i am in a fix, I have run out of cash and I can't access my account from here and I do not have my credit cards with me here.

Please i need you to lend me £2,460 pounds (approximately $4,700). I will appreciate any amount you can help with. Have it sent via western union money transfer so i can sort out myself and return back home. I will refund the money back to you once i am out of here. Below are my details you will require in sending it.

Name : (ur name)
Address: 21 Greens Road
Manchester
United Kingdom

Kindly let me know if you can be of assistance as i am seriously in need of your help. I am anticipating to hear from you.

Best regards,
(ur name)

________________________________________________________________________________

If any of you receive this e-mail from your contacts just ignore it.Do not be "too generous" and give away your money without confirming with the person.

May Allah protect us from these things.
Assalamualikum

Tnks for sharing uhkte as u know i have received it over 200 massage, mashaallah almost everyday entered over 4 mssge. at first i was really surprise bz i will get much money,,, but i thought its impossible if someone who want to give their money to others people are useless without their familiar

they work less