was Maseeh-Dajjal present in Prophet's time?

MOSABJA

the thing just confuses me.I mean yes we believe in dajjal.

The fact that before dajjal his followers would enforce his system(the new world order a system of interest,immorality e.t.c)

so there are two aspects dajjal system which is today present.
and second is dajjal personality.I m confused with regards to second one because there r two possibilities

1) him being an ordinary man .

Ubaidah Bin Saamit (RA) says, Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) said “ I have explained DAJJAL to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. DAJJAL will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted...... If you have any doubt regarding DAJJAL, remember that your Sustainer (ALLAH), is not one eyed. (Because DAJJAL will eventually claim to be God himself. His followers shall accept him as such). He will be able to split a person into two and then bring him back life again....(AHMAD)

2) a super natural being which is somewhat reflected in hadith of tamim dari which existed at that time

but we need clarification

MOSABJA

What i dont sem to understand is that.
whether Dajjal will be a person who will be born now.
OR
a personality with special power who existed even at the time of prophet

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
What i dont sem to understand is that.
whether Dajjal will be a person who will be born now.
OR
a personality with special power who existed even at the time of prophet

if we look into that hadith, it seems he was present in prophet's (peace be upon him) time but will be freed before End of world.

like groups of yajuj and majuj, they are since many centuries but will come outside before End.