Wassalam brothers and sisters.

Zaid Oliveira

As-salamu Aleikum warahmatullahi wabarakuthu,

it is with great pleasure that i knew about this wonderful islamic community online, and as soon as i did i wanted in the same moment to take part on it. As for me, i'm interested in readings, mainly concerning Islam, musics, travel, middle east, politics. I don't turn my attention to TV Shows i just open TV and see what's going on lol.. in channels like Aljazzera, Discovery Channel, Odisseia, History Channel, MTV and some Portuguese channels too like RTP1, SIC or TVI. In brief, i'm a crazy fella, i like to laugh and have a good time with friends, i like to play snooker and billiards, like cinema but not pop corns just corn flakes, and i love the truth and a good friendship, i love to discuss about politics and events that happen around the world which i'm getting crazy with, can you believe petroleum is being selled about 100 bucks a barrel in American Markets... we will have an economic world crazy crises but that's not important now, i was talking about me yeah of course, so to complete this is like i am, don't get shocked cos Robert Williams can be worst just look at his new movie "Man of the Year" and send me your comments about it, i have never laughed so much as i did with this Jim Carey type guy lololol.

OsMaN_93

Here to help

it is with great pleasure that i knew about this wonderful islamic community online, and as soon as i did i wanted in the same moment to take part on it. As for me, i'm interested in readings, mainly concerning Islam, musics, travel, middle east, politics. I don't turn my attention to TV Shows i just open TV and see what's going on lol.. in channels like Aljazzera, Discovery Channel, Odisseia, History Channel, MTV and some Portuguese channels too like RTP1, SIC or TVI. In brief, i'm a crazy fella, i like to laugh and have a good time with friends, i like to play snooker and billiards, like cinema but not pop corns just corn flakes, and i love the truth and a good friendship, i love to discuss about politics and events that happen around the world which i'm getting crazy with, can you believe petroleum is being selled about 100 bucks a barrel in American Markets... we will have an economic world crazy crises but that's not important now, i was talking about me yeah of course, so to complete this is like i am, don't get shocked cos Robert Williams can be worst just look at his new movie "Man of the Year" and send me your comments about it, i have never laughed so much as i did with this Jim Carey type guy lololol.

:salam2:
welcome bro...........
keezjc.gif
.. to the family:D
. inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol:
wasalam
PS. yr not a "Crazy guy" you r an "interresting guy"
lol

habib786

very warm welcome brother to TTI forum ............. have a pleasant stay in here ........
hope to hear more from you ............. assalaam walikum ..

Zaid Oliveira

Thank you very much brothers, i hope i can benefit from such a useful site. Specially cus i can see i have portuguese in here too lol..

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Nice meeting you,brother.

~~~
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

Wa'alaikumusalam,

Assalamu'alaikum!
Masha'allah,
Alhamdulillah!

So glad to have you with us,brother.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

See you,
~Wassalam