We are in the Phase of Forgiveness. . .

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I wish that my brothers and sisters in Islam are in the best of health and striving very hard upon nearing the end of Ramadhaan. *a sad feeling in the heart*

Brothers and sisters, are we aware that we are already in the phase of Forgiveness as tonight will be the 17th night of Ramadhaan? Hence the question to our very own self would be:

How has Ramadhaan been so far?
How much Ibadaah have I made that can actually make me to be said among those who deserve Allaah's Forgiveness?
How many pages of the Holy Book of Quran have I read and tadaabur?
Have I succeed in refraining myself from useless talks or even wasting my time unnecessarily?
Have I missed any of the congregation or Teraawikh prayers?
Was I able to wake up in the middle of the night, performing Qiyaam al-Lail and weeping silently to Allaah as I remember of my past sins?

As Ramadhaan is the month whose beginning is mercy [Rahmah], its middle is forgiveness [Maghfiroh] and its end is redemption from the Fire; have we tried to give our best efforts to grab all those rewards that are not offered during other months?

The people of the Salaaf; they *cry out of happiness* when Ramadhaan is coming and will *cry out of sadness* when its time to say farewell to Ramadhaan, while wishing that they can still meet the next Ramadhaan. Mashaa Allaah, how great were their Imaan.

A very nice article made me ponder when it arises the question in my mind: "Do we deserve to celebrate Eid; a day which means victory upon those who have fast for Allaah's sake; if we didn't spend our time in Ramadhaan to the fullest; doing as much good deeds as we can?" Indeed, we don't deserve to celebrate that day. (May Allaah make us far from being such people, Ameen)

The fact that in Ramadhaan, the whole family wakes up early in the morning and gather together for Sahoor and while waiting for the Fajr adhaan, recite a few pages of the Quran, and then head together to the mosque or pray congregationally at home are indeed moments that are to be cherished during other months. Mashaa Allaah.

A lecture on TV this morning talks about how someone who feels so lonely in life, for example due to not having any kids yet, not having many friends around or whose parents have passed away are actually a blessing. A blessing in a way that if a woman with children will read 1 juz of the Quran in a day, that woman with no children can read 5 juz of the Quran daily. Also the story of Maryam a'layhi salaam was alone when she gave birth to Prophet I'sa a'layhi salaam, with no one around but Allaah sent down Jibreel and comforted her with His Words. MashaAllaah, how Merciful Allaah is towards His slaves. Listening to these words comforts my heart deeply especially thinking that how at times, I do feel alone, but acknowledging that if our hearts are fill with Allaah's love; only love for Our Creator The Most Passionate and Most Merciful; there will not be an inch of sadness or misery in our heart.

While there's still a few days and nights left before the end of Ramadhaan, (Ya Allaah, please let us meet with the next Ramadhaan), let us take heed in our Ibadaah, do lots of muhasaabah on ourselves, make a lot of Tawbah prayers, dua', dua', dua' as Allaah listens to those who prays with Ikhlaas. Let us humble ourselves in front of Allaah in the middle of the night, just so that we can be near to Him, so that Allaah will love us more and more with our efforts trying to be closer and closer to Him. Ameen.

I shall ask for everyone's forgiveness if I've hurt, said or done anything wrong to any of the members of this board but please know that, I have loved and will always love my brothers and sisters in Islaam lillahi Ta'ala.

I didn't share any hadeeth/Quranic verses (though some of what was written pretty much comes from the ahadeeth and ayaat of the Quran), but anyone is welcome to include them along with my words.

All that have been written, of course meant for me to remember and act upon first and foremost before I urge everyone towards goodness.

Ya muqallib al-quloob, thabit quloobana al'a deenik wa tho'atik. Ameen Ameen Ameen Ya Rabb Al-Alameen.

Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I wish that my brothers and sisters in Islam are in the best of health and striving very hard upon nearing the end of Ramadhaan. *a sad feeling in the heart*

Brothers and sisters, are we aware that we are already in the phase of Forgiveness as tonight will be the 17th night of Ramadhaan? Hence the question to our very own self would be:

How has Ramadhaan been so far?
How much Ibadaah have I made that can actually make me to be said among those who deserve Allaah's Forgiveness?
How many pages of the Holy Book of Quran have I read and tadaabur?
Have I succeed in refraining myself from useless talks or even wasting my time unnecessarily?
Have I missed any of the congregation or Teraawikh prayers?
Was I able to wake up in the middle of the night, performing Qiyaam al-Lail and weeping silently to Allaah as I remember of my past sins?

As Ramadhaan is the month whose beginning is mercy [Rahmah], its middle is forgiveness [Maghfiroh] and its end is redemption from the Fire; have we tried to give our best efforts to grab all those rewards that are not offered during other months?

The people of the Salaaf; they *cry out of happiness* when Ramadhaan is coming and will *cry out of sadness* when its time to say farewell to Ramadhaan, while wishing that they can still meet the next Ramadhaan. Mashaa Allaah, how great were their Imaan.

A very nice article made me ponder when it arises the question in my mind: "Do we deserve to celebrate Eid; a day which means victory upon those who have fast for Allaah's sake; if we didn't spend our time in Ramadhaan to the fullest; doing as much good deeds as we can?" Indeed, we don't deserve to celebrate that day. (May Allaah make us far from being such people, Ameen)

The fact that in Ramadhaan, the whole family wakes up early in the morning and gather together for Sahoor and while waiting for the Fajr adhaan, recite a few pages of the Quran, and then head together to the mosque or pray congregationally at home are indeed moments that are to be cherished during other months. Mashaa Allaah.

A lecture on TV this morning talks about how someone who feels so lonely in life, for example due to not having any kids yet, not having many friends around or whose parents have passed away are actually a blessing. A blessing in a way that if a woman with children will read 1 juz of the Quran in a day, that woman with no children can read 5 juz of the Quran daily. Also the story of Maryam a'layhi salaam was alone when she gave birth to Prophet I'sa a'layhi salaam, with no one around but Allaah sent down Jibreel and comforted her with His Words. MashaAllaah, how Merciful Allaah is towards His slaves. Listening to these words comforts my heart deeply especially thinking that how at times, I do feel alone, but acknowledging that if our hearts are fill with Allaah's love; only love for Our Creator The Most Passionate and Most Merciful; there will not be an inch of sadness or misery in our heart.

While there's still a few days and nights left before the end of Ramadhaan, (Ya Allaah, please let us meet with the next Ramadhaan), let us take heed in our Ibadaah, do lots of muhasaabah on ourselves, make a lot of Tawbah prayers, dua', dua', dua' as Allaah listens to those who prays with Ikhlaas. Let us humble ourselves in front of Allaah in the middle of the night, just so that we can be near to Him, so that Allaah will love us more and more with our efforts trying to be closer and closer to Him. Ameen.

I shall ask for everyone's forgiveness if I've hurt, said or done anything wrong to any of the members of this board but please know that, I have loved and will always love my brothers and sisters in Islaam lillahi Ta'ala.

I didn't share any hadeeth/Quranic verses (though some of what was written pretty much comes from the ahadeeth and ayaat of the Quran), but anyone is welcome to include them along with my words.

All that have been written, of course meant for me to remember and act upon first and foremost before I urge everyone towards goodness.

Ya muqallib al-quloob, thabit quloobana al'a deenik wa tho'atik. Ameen Ameen Ameen Ya Rabb Al-Alameen.

Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

thank you sister ..we all need this reminder,,you really made me think:hijabi:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

Jazakallah khayr for those words sister and Ameen to the dua.Indeed,Ramadan is such a blessed month,we can feel it amongst ourselves.It enriches us spiritually and helps us to be closer to Allah. I never feel I have done enough for Ramadan,now it seems to have reached half of it in here,I hope to make the best of it,inshaAllah.
Thank you for the reminder.
May Allah help us make the best of this month and accept it from us.Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Wa allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for sharing with us this beautiful remainder from your heart.

Alhamdulillah we should all keep these remainders always dear sister in our hearts and in our minds with rembering Allah the most of everything, reading Quran, thinking about Allahs and also His Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam advices to us.

And Alhadmulillah dear sister that month of fogivness is still lasting Insallah,and I do not have anything to forgive you my sister or any my Muslim brother and sister on TTI.

I ask forgivness of you too sister and all my Musim brothers and sister here whom I love truly for the sake of Allah if I maybe coused them any pain or hurt.

May Allah subhan wa teala forgive us and may that our last dua be: ***Rabbena atina fiddunja haseneten ve fil- ahireti haseneten ve kina azabennar*** "Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!"( Surah Al Baqarah, ayah 201)

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamaoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

Very beneficial post sister Aisha but the concept of phases is not an authentic one [as far as I'm told]. I wish you would have written the article with out mentioning all these "phase thingy". Here's what I got for an answer to my question about these phases:

Wa alai kum as salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!!

If you see this Hadith, know that it is weak (ضعيف): "A magnificant month has approached you . . . its beginning is a mercy, the middle of it is forgiveness, the end of it is freedom from the Fire . . ."-Sahih Ibn Khuzaymah (#1887)

This Hadith has two defects: Ali bin Zaid bin Jad'an is weak (At-Taqrib), and there is a break in its Isnad between Sa'eed bin Al-Musayyab and Salman Al-Farisi.

However, besides this, the Matn (text) of this Hadith is very problematic, because it is the only Hadith to divide the month of Ramadhan in such a manner. Thus it is Munkar (rejected) and fails to fulfill the second condition established by Ibn Hajar, as its meaning is baseless and unsupported, as no other Hadith has come with such a wording. The very nature of its wording is strange and this is why it was classed as Da'if by Al-'Uqaili, Ar-Razi, Al-'Ayni, Al-Albani (Ad-Da'ifah, #1569) and others.

I quote sister Aisha's words [and change them a little to suit my case] while I ask you people forgiveness because I'm not half as good with my words.
I shall ask for everyone's forgiveness for hurting them, by what'ever' I've said or done wrong to any of the members of this board but please know that, I have loved and will always love my brothers and sisters in Islaam lillahi Ta'ala.

Barakaallaha fiki ukht!

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Jazaakillahu khaayran katheeran Sister Seeking Allah's Mercy for pointing it. I did browsed around in Islamqa before writing it and I actually pasted the sentence from there.

the month whose beginning is mercy, its middle is forgiveness and its end is redemption from the Fire

But of course, not everything in anything is perfect and don't have flaws [except the Words of Allaah] :)

But still, near the end of Ramadhaan, it made us think of how much have we use this month to the fullest which was the main purpose of this thread.

Wa barakaAllaahu feekum. Hope everyone's Ramadhaan has been AMAZING so far, inshaa Allaah. [ because I know I'm already missing it! :-( ]