weak iman !!!!

lifeisislam

assalamualikum ,

Just want to ask one question to all ,

What you'l do when ur iman gets weak i mean to increase ur iman , to get close to allah swt again ???

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Imaan is a dynamic state in faith. It keeps oscillating. And as such it varies from person to person,how to regain strength in Imaan.

I personally try to visit knowledgeable in Deen and those whom I perceive to be in higher state of Taqqwwa,when my Imaan goes fragile. Believers are best contemporary source of inspiration for each other.

Always try to offer at least one or two Fard prayers in Masjid. It would nurture tranquility and spirituality in you. Masjid is an abode of utmost peace.

Lastly believe me it is mercy of Allah (SWT) that our Imaan goes down but never touches substratum. We are pulled back,Alhamdulillah.

Regards.

rahman2040

:salam2:
I watch videos of Dr. zakir naik[also peace tv], Ahmed Deedat, dr. sabeel ahmed and Nauman ali khan... and ofcourse TTI posts how the members response. But i know ultimate source to increase Iman is Namaz and Friday congregation.

Allah knows best

a_stranger

:salam2:
To have more faith , one need to pray with a heart, and ponder in the verses of Quran, do any good with pure intention.