Weepy Me!

azmirush

:salam2:
Is there any dua which could keep me strong? I don't know why but I could easily weep at every occasion and I don't like it all. Watching movies, at my daughter's school, meeting old friends, in arguments, even when I hear beautiful recital voices of Al-Quran though I have to rely on the translation for the meaning. I seem to be tearful at beautiful moments. Weird! I always have to excuse myself to hide the embarrassment. Any dua or ayah please?

:wasalam:

Ikramuddin

Fear Only ALLAH
Walikumassalam

Wish I could have that SOFT HEART like you which would make me cry every now and then and help me to fear Allah more and more,

Having a soft heart would be a gift from Allah instead of a HARD HEART which many people complain of.

Like they feel like they tears have dried of, no tears when we listen to Quran, about the condition of Muslims and the oppression they are facing......

Consider it as a blessing from Allah

May Allah grant all of us a SOFT HEART which always fears its creator….

Ameen

Ameen Ya Rab Al-Alameen

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

yes, it could be embarassing sometimes when in front of others. But its a blessing of Allah to have a humble heart which cry when it hears Quranic recitation or see someone in pain.

you should praise Allah for giving you such a heart.

mabera

Assalamu alaikum.

:salam2: My brother, Allah (S.w.A) created his creatures and bless them with many different qualities some are harsh while some are soft and so on...

Weeping is not a problem islamically provided it's for Allah's sake, like what you said when you hear a beautifull recitation of Qur'an, which shows a sign of taq'wah. Allah Knows Best ( you should not Allow satan to use this as away to misslead you) Droping tears purposely for fearing Allah Can lead some one to Aljannah.

So please use this soft heart of yours to ponder over the mightiness of Allah so that you will continue to be close Him.

May Allah purify and soften our herts Ameen:astag:

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Sister azmirush, If you have recently had a loss, have been suffering from a long illness, recently experienced anything which could be altering your hormones, or experienced either acute or chronic trauma, you may be suffering from the wonderful Western Problem of Depression. In any case, since this is a public forum and I am not a doctor, I am sure that we have a prayer for that. Here is a link, just in case I am correct. LINK.

As always, I can't verify the philosophy of the site, but who cares if the prayer helps?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Sister azmirush, InshaAllaah it is a great blessing to have a soft heart so long that you 'lead' your heart to weep and cry for the sake of Allaah only and not that of worldly matters. InshaAllaah. However, if you cry because you were touched or anything that has to do with your daughter or family, well that's the unconditional Love Allaah has put in every women/mother's hearts. Allaah has given you with such soft heart, so maybe you can "benefit" it in ways to gain the rewards promised by Allaah. InshaAllaah.

Here's a nice thread on how to weep for fear of Allaah : http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

Brother Frank, the second dua'a on the link you posted is one of the dua'a from Al-Mathurat, a small book that was compiled by Sheikh Hassan al-Banna which the dua'a he took mainly from the Quran and hadeeth. So, inshaAllaah it is authentic.

May Allaah soften our heart always and make us cry only for His sake. Aminn.