Well...

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaikum,

I have just finally plucked up the courage and told some of my friends I have converted to Islam.

Most of them seem ok about It but unfortunately there was one of my friends who I considered to be a good friend who within 2 minutes of me telling him was calling me a terrorist :angryred:

At least now I'm gonna find out who my real friends are :)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam
CONGRATULATIONS!!
mashallah
hope u find it very easy , and not complex... leave that friend aside and move on .. a true friend accepts hu u r not what u r:D
waslam

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Ino ye bro anyone who wants to say things like that to me are not true friends. I know dat some people are gonna be Shocked by it and I fully accept that I mite lose some friends.

But Allah is more important to me that friends.

Allahu Akbar!

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam brother
aha MASHA ALLAH MASHA ALLAH.
u did right thing.
im much happy to hear this.
may ALLAH bless u n give u courage.aamin sumamain
FI AMANILLAH

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo alaikom Brother gazzh1991

you have a family/friends here at TTI...:SMILY346:

Practicing Islam is very easy with friends supporting you... i would suggest to attend to a mosque that you like and feel comfortable in and make as many good muslim friends as you can... i am a born muslim and live in the west, US, i fund practicing islam is very easy when knowing other muslims in my community... May Allah make practicing Islam easy for you ...ameen

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
nice ..:SMILY61:..im a convert too:) elhamdulillah

Praise be to allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) who has showd you the most beautiful gift in the world

sunnahwarrior

:salam2:

May Allah strengthen our iman in Islam ..

yaa akhii, somebody whom you are afraid to lost of should not be your old friends, but Allah the Greatest , Lord of Heaven and Earth.

He is the One whom we should depend on...

Pray to Allah, seek refugee to Allah and shalawaat to our beloved prophet Muhammad Sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam...

Shahzad

nice to hear from u brother.

Keep firm on islam. ALLAH will bring good ppl closer to u inshALLAH.

The whole TTI community is ur friend ( exclude the girls though .. lol )

Akilah

Wow Mashallah I am soo happy for you, this is great news to hear today... not feeling well:( But this really cheered me up! It's always a blessing to hear about reverts to Islam, and you really should feel lucky although I'm sure disappointed, that God has shown you who really turns their back on you, and who is really your friend. It's truly a blessing, so I hope it feels that way to you too. Plus Inshallah you're gonna make tons of friends on here, and this community is very nice mashallah. I pray Allah rewards you, and that you too can inspire others through your good deeds and good example. Ameen.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

:ma::ma::ma: That was very encouraging brother
you just made my day.
I am always so happy to read of people who hav reverted to Islam
Keep up the good work guys.
May Allah grant you patience brother and More Emaan.
:tti_sister:
You will be in our duahs
Remember we are your family too:hearts:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Welcome to Islam, you might have lost some friends...but now
you are brother in faith to billions of us...

Make Allah make things easy for you...

How about making your revert video and putting on TTI ?