what a cheek

cookiedough-123

salam alikum sisters and brothers

wel yesterday i was rushin to the train station as i wanted to go home asap for a reason so i looked into my account and there was not enough for my train so iwas like what im i goin to do. so i checked again and then someone came right up to me it was a woman from america califiora she sed do u speak arabic i sed yes and then she sed can u read arabic i sed yes jus a little bit. so she sed well i found this it was a little book and it was ' path of the prophets so i just sed thanks and then i asked them if they could help me they sed sure bless them they was so kind that they gave me money to go home it was 3 ound but they ended up giving me a tenner i sed no but they sed u have to take it what u goin to eat on train so i was like ook and accepted they was lovely and so thankful its so wonderful what ALLAH CAN do alhumuduallah. so i sed so are u christian and they sed yes and i sed well u know we beilve in jesus but as a prohet and they sed yea but they sed is more than a prophet. i sed ok and had to go i was thankful so it was nice to see that christians and muslims helpin each other i thought. so then i went on the train and i wanted to know what this book was about and i cantell u how shocked i was it was using ALLAHs name is muslim context to try and confinse them that ALLAH sed this and that ive underlined the errors and im thinking of doing speechs on this. but right now im goin to burn the book as this is no good for muslims and non-muslims what a cheek i thought they only helped me just to get me to christian and all this sed wasnt from the heart they didnt do this for me as a person but did it for the sneeky way of me converting bk

alhumduallah Allah has blessed me with his words and i know the truth #

i warn people about these books muslim or non-muslim never take anything from a stanger who isnt from ur background :tti_sister:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
yea AHmed deedat pointed that out too the christians are trying to deceive muslims by promoting literature containing christian belief in muslim context we should always be aawre of it