what do american public think

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2:
wow i didnt know sum ppl could be so blind they hav no idea about whats going on around the world. they are so:confused:
could this be the effect of propaganda?
jezakallah kheir for sharin

konrad16660

haha does someone want to adopt me even though i'm 23 so i can get out of the US? this is what i live with every day.

Globalpeace

Banned
Escape & see the world...It is a very enlightening experience.

Contrary to popular belief; TEXAS is not the centre of the Earth!

:) :) :)

Seriously! Why don't you go back-packing around the world? Great fun.

haha does someone want to adopt me even though i'm 23 so i can get out of the US? this is what i live with every day.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The founding fathers made sure the poor stay poor and people stay stupid.
That is why the american taxpayer is at a losss. I will stop here.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Salaam,

The founding fathers made sure the poor stay poor and people stay stupid.
That is why the american taxpayer is at a losss. I will stop here.

Yes, and the result is thousands of stupid American mercenaries came to the east to improve their income. What shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam sister,

Yes. you are 100 % correct. What the US has done is they have duped the world into thinking the streets are paved with gold here...you see Hollywood...think for a minute..the Europeans left Europe when they were hungry and needed more space...
America has space...but life is sad here. For the poor man there is little or no opportunity...they are hungry. I know...I find food for the poor...I find housing for the poor...
We all know where the White House is...I used to work within walking distance and the children came to school hungry..knowing the school breakfast and lunch would be their only meal.. children sell drugs on the streets near the White House to support their parents...chidlren as young as 9 and 10.
We are all used to see the ghettos of South Africa...they never show you the ghettos of Washington, DC. I have been in rat infested homes, without decent air...but we see Spiderman...maybe that is good...from where Spideman is you don't have to smell the urine...
yes. in the middle east you smell musk.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Salam dear sister,

I have never imagined that there are hungry or drug sellers children in America!!!!!!!!!!

I think that we began to smell the ruin since what happened in Abo Ghorib prison in Iraq. We knew how much those people need to be HUMAN more than any other thing.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister, hype is America. It is an illusion. Yes, some can make quick and easy money..but, most are living on credit cards...there is a saying here that most are one paycheck from being homeless.
The ills that plague America are many. The people are kept in the dark. Often, the US was critized as being a nation of adoloscents. They want to have fun but no responisbility. The trouble with teenagers is they still rely on mommy and daddy to feed them. This is the case here. The trouble is mommy and daddy are stealing from the children and the aunts and uncles ( Congress ) have stolen and given to Isreal.

konrad16660

Salaam,

Sister, hype is America. It is an illusion. Yes, some can make quick and easy money..but, most are living on credit cards...there is a saying here that most are one paycheck from being homeless.
The ills that plague America are many. The people are kept in the dark. Often, the US was critized as being a nation of adoloscents. They want to have fun but no responisbility. The trouble with teenagers is they still rely on mommy and daddy to feed them. This is the case here. The trouble is mommy and daddy are stealing from the children and the aunts and uncles ( Congress ) have stolen and given to Isreal.

Stolen and given to Israel? I don't think so. The US does give money to Israel. It is Bush that has single handeldly destroyed what this great country once was. We are spending 19 billion dollars a month on the war in Iraq. Do you understand that, we have money for nothing else. Everything else is drying up and our dollar is becoming worth less and less and every aspect of our life has been de-regulated under Bush so that the costs of everything has skyrocketed. Don't blame Israel, its the perpetual greed of big corporations and the Bush administration.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother please do not get caught up in Blame Bush. He is the figurehead of the big business. Brother I do not know if you have read any of my numerous posts, but they say the same thing. Who is behind the fiance? Who runs big business? Why does Congress appropriate money to Isreal? Why is Hilary Clinton and the other Democratic candidates in bed with APIC? Who hides behind the trilateral commission? How is this all tied to Zionism?

I ask you to forgive me but I do have issue with America being a great country. I suggest you ask the Peoples of the Tribal Nations; I suggest you ask the average African-American; I suggest you read up on the majority of people on death row..
Why does this great nation allow hunger to persist here. Why are there so many homeless shelters? Why was Mitch Snider killed? Why is building prisions the industry of two states? Why are men incarcerated for smoking marijuana and killers go free? Why are two 60 year olds barracaded in their home with a swat team outside their home, as I write.
This great nation did not even go help Britian when Churchill begged them. Son, please read you history. Why were the Black Panthers dimantled. Why was Brother Malcolm Shabazz killed? For that matter why did they kill Kennedy?
Do not accept what is written in the history books..they are written by the toadies of the powers that be.

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

you should not care or worry about what other people think. because it does not matter, and you and all people should know that.

Globalpeace

Banned
America: The Pipe Dream!

Asslamo Allaikum,

With the utmost respect…

When I travel through the Muslim countries they criticise America, burn effigies, flags but still want to come to America BECAUSE their vision of America is Hollywood!

They don’t believe me when I tell them there is poverty, actually abject poverty, and people selling their bodies to have ONE DECENT MEAL!

They think because I have grown up in utopia, I am trying to prevent their ticket to Jannah!

Trust me! America is the greatest place and the sickest place on Earth at the same time…America is where decent humans are AGAINST Bush!

And America is where mothers burn their new-borns by throwing concentrated bleach on them, I have seen it in the ER of the hospital (where I worked)!

America is where mothers in New York have to sell Breast Milk to survive; I have NEVER seen that anywhere else in the West!

Bush is just the Face! A puppet! America has some very SERIOUS ISSUES!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Assalamu aleikum all
There are pluses and minuses in each country .I don't know about other countries,coz I didn't travel that much.I think every government is evil,not just US. Still here are so many people from other countries,cultures.
I feel save here,I feel free to practise my religion.I feel free to stand for my rights.Its really hard to live here ,yes,not all america is Holywood,like most of the people think.
Yes people are different here,but still look how many americans help people in many disasters,I'm not talking about government,just a normal people,no matter what religion they are I still respect them for that.
wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I must be very irratating to read forgive me...to the sister who said America helps with disasters:
Katrina...Blackwater did not pick up survivors. Google Eric Prince.
I work trying to get mothers with children homes. I state the truth I was turned down by the federal, state, and county agencies when I tried to get a two bedroom apartment for a family. I could not get anyone to understand that the little girl had to sleep on the kitchen floor, she was being raped by men who came in to purchase drugs and saw her mother perform sex to be able to buy food.
This is not an isolated case.
Practice your religion. Have you ever tried to protest? Safe ? On 9/11 I had to drive home 30 miles in KKK territory. People were so scared for me they would not get on the road at the same time. I lie not.

No, not all of America is bad. But it is not Hollywood. The government is evil.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Salaam,

I must be very irratating to read forgive me...to the sister who said America helps with disasters:
Katrina...Blackwater did not pick up survivors. Google Eric Prince.
I work trying to get mothers with children homes. I state the truth I was turned down by the federal, state, and county agencies when I tried to get a two bedroom apartment for a family. I could not get anyone to understand that the little girl had to sleep on the kitchen floor, she was being raped by men who came in to purchase drugs and saw her mother perform sex to be able to buy food.
This is not an isolated case.
Practice your religion. Have you ever tried to protest? Safe ? On 9/11 I had to drive home 30 miles in KKK territory. People were so scared for me they would not get on the road at the same time. I lie not.

No, not all of America is bad. But it is not Hollywood. The government is evil.

assalamu aleikum
I said, not America I said the people in general help in many disasters,the people like u or other americans.
Thank u ,I practise my religion.And if I protested or tried to safe its betw me and Allah swt,Allah knows.

Erik

I chooked about all the replies here realy, One wishing to be taken away from USA , some who replied well for scriptures in the Holy Quran then say Americans are ignorant, exactly what Americans say in general, they think muslims live around goats and kick on rocks and hey, wouldent it be fun to join something that would bond us?
Just like socker supporters of the great UK,
As to all who replied to this thread, I would recomend for you all to come and live 1 year in a free country where you can see both sides.
For mankind, regards /Erik

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
I am sorry, but I have to speak up. Once again, we see a thread that has turned into a bash America frenzy. Does America have problems? Ofcourse it does. It would be silly to say otherwise.

I grew up in a dirt poor, urban environment. Drugs, prostitution, hunger, all of these things were part of my daily life. Fact is, all of these things are a choice. They are the easy way. America allows for its residents to achieve great things if they want to work at it. It is hard to reach for success, but far from impossible.

Do you choose to take a minimum wage job and save for university, or do you choose to sell drugs to buy that 62 " tv? There is a right way and a wrong way. The wrong way is usually easier, so ppl decide to go the path of least resistance.

People want all the material things that the west says we have to have, why?
We work jobs we hate, to buy things we don't need, to impress people we don't like. This is why people live on credit cards. They take the easy way.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I think we should focus more on Islam,Quran and the way of our Beloved ProphetPBUH) and all of us muslims in general,instead of pointing and blaming others.
sorry for my words,I don't mean to offend nobody here