what do you make of this

umm hussain

would like to bring to your attention a terrible incident which happened to me(the author) on Friday 2nd February 2007 at approximately 18.05. I had left work (8 King Street, Manchester) and I proceeded up King St. There were plenty of people around finishing work for the weekend and about half way up King Street(outside The White Company) a woman had come out of the walk through from
St Ann's Square and said to me she was having a terrible day as she had just found her husband in bed with another woman. I thought it was strange that she would tell a complete stranger this information so I carried on walking. She then stopped me and asked for 32 pence to catch the bus home.

I was immediately suspicious of the situation as I would
imagine a bus to anywhere would be more than 32 pence and she wasn't
the stereotypical person that normally asks you for change for the bus. She was clean, well dressed and well spoken. She also had a handbag. Feeling uncomfortable with the situation I agreed to give her some change, just so I could get away as promptly as possible. I gave her what change I had which was approximately 80 pence. She then said she was grateful and she'd send me 20 back. I thought she was going to ask for my address (which I wouldn't have given) but she didn't. She said thank you and squeezed my arm
as a token of appreciation. As she walked away she dropped some of
the money & didn't retrieve it which certainly aroused suspicions; if she didn't need the money why did she stop me?

I proceeded up King St towards Cross Street but realised something was wrong. My left hand side had gone completely numb and my arm went into a spasm. I knew she had done something to me when she touched my arm. I needed
to tell someone quickly what had happened as I assumed in a few
seconds I would be unconscious and what I assume would be her accomplice
would be waiting for me to be completely helpless and do the unthinkable
to me. I managed to get my phone out of pocket and just pressed last
number re-dial. At the same time I stopped a lady and realised I sounded
stupid at what I was saying but she could also hear me on the phone so she
realised I was genuine. I started to lose the power of speech. Shestayed
with me and we got to Bootle Street police station.
My arm was hurting but whatever I was injected with couldn't have
penetrated completely so I got the feeling back about
10 minutes later.
The fact it had a coat, suit jacket and blouse to get through
must've saved me.

I had the smallest scratch mark on my arm, there is an
identical
one on
my
coat and suit jacket.

It will probably be impossible to tell what I was injected
with,
and although I still await the results of blood tests they
are
only
checking
for diseases I may have been given. The police are confident
it
will be
caught on CCTV and I await father information in that regard.

The reason for sending this e-mail is to please ask you to
warn
EVERYONE you know, not just women but men too and ask them to
tell
girlfriends, wives, sisters & mothers. The message needs to
get
through
to
be extra vigilant. I was one of the lucky ones
(blood results pending)
and
if I can make people aware of these people then I'd
like to think it can make a difference.

Thank you.

story is actually real and can be varified on http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6335369.stm

saima11

:salam2:

jazakallah for this information it is very serious others should be told about it. it puts all sorts of ideas about what could have been injected it make me :angryblue:
may allah protects us all

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
scary!

very scary, i wonder if this happens in the USA...IT MAKES ME LEERY OF PUBLIC PLACES!may Allah hep us...:salah: :tti_sister: :shymuslima1:

misalat

Hasbuna Allah wa ni'amal wakeeeeeeeeel

May Allah protect us from all evils ... brothers and sisters please remember to say dua, especially in the early morning and evenings. It helps us for protection inshaa Allah. ... and lets remember about the will of Allah S.W.T, that nothing can happen without His will.

Jazakumu Allah Kheir.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alayum, it is quite shocking,

May Allah protect all the Muslims and keep them safe.

wasalam

shaz_1999

Weird or what sine weirdos live in this country I know coz ive met big time weird people being just too friendly with me, they are proper messed in the head

We should all be aware but help when help is needed

suumaya

May allah protect you and us from hateful people like that.

I really don't understand why some people would do something like that.
My mom told me story similar to this one.
there was a man who used to sale food items at the sooq or market as it known here anyway he was injected the tomato with a blood of someone who has HIV so he can spread it...

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2:
Well In Pakistan, these kind of incidents had started by fall of 2004. I heard about many ppl being forcefully injected with syringes containing dangerous diseases such as HIV.These kind of incidents mainly took place at night because people prefered staying home at night rather going out and unlike in summer, roads would be deserted by 11 p.m. so it was easy for these gangs to do their job when only some people would be there on the street at night.Almost everyday, we heard of 4-5 such incidents happening in a single city! This means that there are uncountable cases out there.But such incidents have really decreased after Mid 2005, but still who knows?We should be really careful.

Aishah_786

Islam 4 Life

:salam2: Brother i hope this reaches you in the best of health ameen i am very happy that you have sent us this and warned all of the muslim ummah.
i have printed it out so i can share it with my friends and family also warn them.

maryan

Asalamu alaikum sisters and brothers

Subhanallah this is scary:girl3:
May Allah protect us from all evils
In the name of allah lets stay save
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
And say dua every morning and night

jazakallah kheer for the message