What happens to my ancestors?

Mathieu

Salam and Greetings,

1- I was wondering what happens to the people who were born before Muhammad (pbuh). They can't possibly go to Hell since they never knew Allah, but they can't go in Heaven since they were not believing in Allah? (Example: The Egyptians, Greeks, Sumerians, Native people.)

2- What happens to my ancestors? I'm from Quebec, and here 50 to 100 years ago everybody was Catholic and very pious. But my great grandfather for example never heard of Islam in his whole life, but Islam was alive? What happens to him?

Thanks in advance,

Mathieu

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Muhammad said that the pious Jews, Christians and Sabeans would also go to paradise.

There are many groups that are religious, and not called Islam, but believe a lot of the same ways that Islam teaches. Goodness, fairness, honor, piety, love, charity etc. Allah is most merciful and beneficient.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
1- I was wondering what happens to the people who were born before Muhammad (pbuh). They can't possibly go to Hell since they never knew Allah, but they can't go in Heaven since they were not believing in Allah? (Example: The Egyptians, Greeks, Sumerians, Native people.)

Ans: Allah sent prophets and messengers before Muhammed (peace be upon him) also. eg. Nooh, Abraham, Moses, Jesus (peace be upon them).

2- What happens to my ancestors? I'm from Quebec, and here 50 to 100 years ago everybody was Catholic and very pious. But my great grandfather for example never heard of Islam in his whole life, but Islam was alive? What happens to him?

Ans: Allah will not question them about Islam as its message did not reach them. but there are many factors like conscience, their own religion, etc.

and Allah knows best

Mathieu

Thanks a lot for these wonderful answers. I get a great motivation about taking the Shahada after reading this.

Salam,

Mathieu

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hello Mathieu

First I wanna tell you some thing , all the messangers from Allah have one message " To worship only one god " but the people Distorted some messages and add manythings as well as the deleted many things .

So that , people before Muhammad PBUH had the message from Esa PBUH ( Jesus ) and his message was to worship Allah not to worship Jesus PBUH , he is a human like us .. So he is not a God .

our testifying is to say that Allah the God no one else .
the prophets PBUT have the same message coz they are all sent from Allah .

I hope every thing is clear for you , I wish that you spend this night in well - thinking about ur faith and decide .

OK mathieu ? :)