what if i miss praying because i sleep??

jennytinasky

can anyone please answer me, this may seem a silly question but i dont no who to ask, please dont laugh at me because i cant find the answer anywhere, but i want to no what happens if i miss doing my praying because of sleeping? as im sure you have already read that tonight i took my shahada, fajr will be my first prayer since then,:salah: the time for praying is 4.45 am here, its now 3 .36am im trying so hard not to fall asleep so i dont miss it, as it will be my first fajr praying and it important to me, but if i do fall asleep and miss it, what do i do??? can anyone help me please :tti_sister:

palestine

Servant of Allah
If you fall asleep unintentionally...then you make up the prayer when you wake up. but be sure that if you do miss it and the sun has just risen to wait until the sun has risen fullen because when the sun is just coming out and u start praying shaytan stand in front of the sun and says pray to me, pray to me. So if u wake up when the sun has just begun to rise...then wait till it has risen fully. and there is no sin if you accidentally sleep...just be sure to make it up when you wake up inshaAllah. and welcome to Islam dear sister. i'm happy for you...and remember that there will be roads of difficulties but be sure to be patient inshallah. Love you salam. sincerely your sister in Islam.

Abel213

:salam2:(Assalamaleikum)

Congratulations on taking your Shahadah!! If you do miss the prayer than you need to ask Allah for forgiveness. I used to do what you are talking about so I had to fix my sleeping schedule and now I sleep at around 12pm and try to wake up for Fajr. Congratz again!!!

jennytinasky

thank you both

thank you for your kind replies, phew i feel better now knowing that, i dont intend to sleep and have only 45 mins left to wait, but it is worth knowing for future refrence thanks again :hijabi::SMILY252: