What is God? Wants to know...

sha587

Shahid abdullah
:salam2:

Some one on the youtube asked this question but the Muslim said i don't know i was thinking about it and this is my answer what you think.

Bogue31 :
True; there is only one God. But how does Allah reveal himself if he has no soul, body or spirit; ie God the Father, God the Son, and God the spirit?

Why did Allah make man in a different form to himself?

Joshefendi:
See humans need things...we NEED a soul, we need a body, we need spirit. God needs nothing....the body for instance....why do we have tongues? why do we have hands? or feet? do you think the Master of the Worlds needith feet or hands?

Bogue31 :
So will a muslim not have a body when he dies or just be a spirit too?

How does the God of Islam communicate in heaven without a tongue or a body???

Joshefendi :

i've actually never thought about these questions....but i am more than willing to search for you.

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
This might be a bit weird but ,
let's say that u created a robot, would it ever be able to understand u it's creator? NO
Humans can only compare to what they see, know and hear.

The robot will automatically believe that u r the like of him. Humans cannot understand everything, coz they are limited. So that is why in islam some questions should not be asked, as a muslim it's " Amatu billahi, wa mala ikatihi, wa kutubihi, wa rasulihi wa yawmal akhirah".
"I believe in ALLAH, His angels, his books, his messagers and the last day."

So questions like these should not be asked:astag:,
if asked to u, ur replied should be that i am not aware of what my lord physical form is, i cannot compare him to anything for he is unique and haven't seen him yet.
Although his physical appearance is not known but he's presence is, so ponder on that.
Tell the person who asked u, to wait till the day where the voice of our lord would be enough to scare us all, the physical form would definitely not matter then.