What is Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asalaamalikum,

I was curious about the whole concept of love and what it means. Is it relative to each and every person? How do you define it? You can love God, you can love your parents, your husband, wife, cooking, sports, etc. Are there different forms of love? Is love nature (born with) or nurture (something we learn)?

Globalpeace

Banned
Fiqh of Love!

Asalaamalikum,

I was curious about the whole concept of love and what it means. Is it relative to each and every person? How do you define it? You can love God, you can love your parents, your husband, wife, cooking, sports, etc. Are there different forms of love? Is love nature (born with) or nurture (something we learn)?

Asslamo Allaikum,

Take the course...

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/nxz4/F_Love.html

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I will take the course..until I do think of this dear brother:
the moth is so sure of its love for the light that nothing blinds it to its destination..not even death...
that is a sign for us to contemplate..fear nothing but Allah

the love that one holds for a spouse is wide. good word. it is the width of acceptance and being able to forgive..it is gratitude and respect..it is the strongest rope on earth.

the love for a parent is reverence..oh sweet a love that is. they teach you trust.

the love for siblings is familiarity. No matter what you are still children and will do for each other.

the love for children..that is joy. Plain simple joy. Every second is joy.

When we pray we become familiar with the duty and enjoy it. The moments spent in prayer are joyous. Prayer teaches us to revere Allah. In prayer we believe that Allah will forgive us our shortcomings..thereby giving us courage to run to Him.

najbc

shouldn't you ask that your parents, if you ever I question like that the best people to ask are the ones with great experience. they will given you great answer. they are wise and full of wisdom.

imran pardesi

WHAT IS LOVE

HAPLY YOU WILL LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE IN THEIR GRIEF THAT THEY BELIEVE NOT (SURA SHURA AYAT 3)

Dear brothers/sister,
this is love means one who wish better for other and feel grief for him that is the love which quran has taught us and on other place say dont ask any reward of it like all prophets said that we dont ask any reward for it.

that is love so our love to Allah demands that we wish better for human kind and safe them from hell. it is not the love that we wish for us a janaat and leave other for hell.

newusman

Muslim
Assalam Alikum
I think you can get the audio version of the course somewhere on the web, just google it :)
Wa-Salam

amira87

I love Allah
salam alaikum

Love is somthing special you feel in your heart for somone or something.......hehe Aren't I special?

Status
Not open for further replies.