what is this site???

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I followed in that page link -> Home Page -> Who is (behind) "Answering Islam" ? They inform there as "we are Evangelical Christians".

If you need information about islam maybe better trust more sites made by muslims themselves...

Ershad

Its a waste of time website with every article talking bullsh*t.

But wait a second, we have a refuting website for the above one and that is

Its a cool link, trust me :)

Akhi, I would advice against that site also since I have come across articles preaching things contrary to Ahlus Sunnah. They not only refute the non-muslims, but strangely do so "called" refutations against Sunnis. There is no scholar in that site and everyone writes according to desires. They propagate things like democracy and voting. They talk bad about the caliphate of Umar and Uthman. I would be glad if you remove that link.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!

Akhi, I would advice against that site also since I have come across articles preaching things contrary to Ahlus Sunnah. They not only refute the non-muslims, but strangely do so "called" refutations against Sunnis. There is no scholar in that site and everyone writes according to desires. They propagate things like democracy and voting. They talk bad about the caliphate of Umar and Uthman. I would be glad if you remove that link.

Waliekumasslam warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
I believe systemoflife.com is comparitively better maybe. (it seems to be currently unavailable)

rahman2040

Really it was disgusting in the site answering islam org proving so bad info of Mother Mary[as] i hate that site.
but Quran explains so beautifully of birth of Jesus[as]

beautifully said by Ahmed deedat check here..

[yt]jzP6Hb8dHfQ[/yt]

Allah knows best

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
A request.

Asslamaliekum,
can you plz remove the link now?
Lets not contribute to their hits which contributes to spreading their blant lies.
Barakallah feek.