What is your favourite animal(s)?

AdamMuslim

Me too I like birds. What do you think of this one?

2346cw.jpg

:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

Masha Allah chere soeur Muslimahsara, ton chaton rassemble bcp a mon chat, felix!!!

I ADORE CATS, ALL KINDS.... I have two, Zoe and Felix.

I love horses too and have always dreamed of having one..... Growing up we had Shetland sheep dogs, although I know as a Muslim I cannot keep a dog in the house, so I will not have any now as I wouldn't be able to leave them outside!

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum

Well, I adore horses too, and I plan, whenever I'll have the chance in chaa' Allah, I'm gonna buy one and learn horse riding, I dream of it; being a Knight, lol, a little childy may be, but think of it; the great Islamic leaders Salahud-Din Ayoubi and Sayfud-Din Qotoz for example, ain't this just awesome; me as a knight? :D:D:D

think about this picture; I love it
rideriv1.gif

May be I've to wake up :)

Salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

I like all animals especially the furry ones that come on TTI.. and make it their cozy homes

I vote for the horse, :)

Arabian_horse.jpg

Mohamed's wife7

:salam2:
I care for all of them. I am not sure if i have a favorite but my favorite moments with animals are when they do something interesting and amazing.:hijabi:

massi

:lol: :lol: :lol:
is it realy ??? lol from the Ice age hahahaha

Attachments

• [wallcoo.com]_ice_age_2_wallpaper_0desktop_6_md.jpg
    [wallcoo.com]_ice_age_2_wallpaper_0desktop_6_md.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 34
hmmmmm...I wonder, is this real? or is it done by photoshop? because I never saw white tigers!! not even heard about them!! subhanallah!!

Salaam,

Yes they are real. White tigers are rare species and most of them are becoming extinct and the ones that are alive are usually caged in zoos. Their bones, whiskers, skin and other body parts are sold on the black market for a lot of money.

They are usually found in the Indian sub-continent as well as in Siberia (Northern Asia).

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom,
I LOVE big DOGS. :SMILY288:
I love them simply because they are fun to play with. :shymuslima1:
Salamo Alikom

saima11

hmmmmm...I wonder, is this real? or is it done by photoshop? because I never saw white tigers!! not even heard about them!! subhanallah!!

:salam2:
it is true in england we have this park west midlands safari park, they have white tigers there.

i love dolphins