What is your favourite team in the Euro 2008?

Who will be the Euro 2008 champion?

• Croatia

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Turkey

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Spain

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Portugal

• France

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:) yeah i agree Holland is particularly good this year bizzarly. Turkey has a fair chance i think. Personally, i don't watch the matches just have a look at the results and make my mind up. Therefore, my final choice isn't necessarily sound BUT i think i'd like the final to be between Holland and Turkey, and if it happens then i'll support Turkey inshallah.

abdellah007

About muslim players in euro2008

France : frank rebery, nikolas anelka, samir nasri, diarra, karim benzema, hatim ben arfa, eric abidal ( there are doubts about terry henry)

Netherland : khaled boulahrouz, ibrahim affelay and roben van persy.

Turkey : maybe all of them :)

Switzerland : Yakin

Sweden : Rami shaaban, ( doubts about Ibrahimovich)

i cant believe people think turkey will win.......i like hollands style of play, its jz like arsenals which is "one touch" n if they can beat france and italy then they can win it!.........2nite is going to b fun its italy vs france........i hope romania wins cause then both of em go out!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
i cant believe people think turkey will win.......
Why not? Turkey's been rather amazing beating the Tchecks within the last 15 min of the game!

i like hollands style of play, its jz like arsenals which is "one touch" n if they can beat france and italy then they can win it!.........2nite is going to b fun its italy vs france........i hope romania wins cause then both of em go out!
France's got to win tonight in order to stay in the tournament right?

AdamMuslim

Salam,
I'll disappoint you, :SMILY259:
I leave in France, then I'm theoretically supposed to support France but I have seen no match. :biggrin:

Wassalam.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
You havn't watched any matches? Bienvenu au club :) mais tu suis au moins? Je veux dire de loin..de tres loiin?

Why not? Turkey's been rather amazing beating the Tchecks within the last 15 min of the game!

France's got to win tonight in order to stay in the tournament right?

chezhs have no talent left after the departure of their main players in the world cup...i would consider the turks really lucky....cech's fault!

if romania wins against holland then france can score all the goals they like but theyll still b out cause romania will have 5 points and france will have 4 points.....

portugal vs germany......bye bye portugal

AdamMuslim

You havn't watched any matches? Bienvenu au club :) mais tu suis au moins? Je veux dire de loin..de tres loiin?

Salam,
Je te jure que je ne sais même pas qui joue contre qui ou même quelles sont les équipes qualifiées :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.....ca peut paraître bizarre...mais c la vérité.....je n'ai plus le temps ni l'envi....(avant je n'imaginais pas ma vie sans football...lol).

Wassalam,

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
I voted for Spain
by the way Henry is not Muslim and I dont know about van persi , its the first time I hear that he is Muslim

safiya58

I want turkey to win of course cuz I am turkish:) kirmizi.... beyaz......
go turkey go turkey go turkey................

hassenali

obedience to Allah
Croatia for me, they have gut and they defend well and they know how to take their chances, don't forget they beat England at wembley

abdellah007

:salam2:
I voted for Spain
by the way Henry is not Muslim and I dont know about van persi , its the first time I hear that he is Muslim

Robin van Persie (born August 6, 1983 in Rotterdam, Netherlands) is a Dutch football (soccer)|footballer currently employed by English FA Premier League team Arsenal F.C. He is married to the moroccan dutch Bouchra van Persie. He is also a Muslim convert, the result (it is believed) of a childhood friendship with his school's Moroccan caretaker.

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

Portugal or Holland, unless Italy wins France (ofcourse if Romania loses) then Italy does have chance.