What kind of good deeds to do in Ramadan?

*FatimaFilsan*

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu,
I am really excited and looking forward to this Ramadan. Insha Allah i want to take full advantage of it and spend as much time improving myself so that I can become a better Muslim. I already started fasting this month so that i can prepare myself for this coming month.
Well, i would like to know what kind of good deeds can a person do in Ramadan or what good acts are recommended for a Muslim to do. I know there must be a lot, so far I know praying and reading Quran are one of them. If you would also like to share somethings you have done last ramadans which have helped you, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot for the help. :jazaak:

Storm

SiStEr
Well one can read the Quran with translation, one can also sit in solitude in the remaining last 10 days (which i did), read Islamic books.....

bemuslim

In a hadith narrated by Salman Al-Farisi (r.a.), the Prophet (pbuh) said, “‘Whoever feeds a fasting person, will be recompensed with forgiveness of sins and salvation from Hell. He will receive the same reward as the fasting person without causing him any reduction (in his reward).’ (The Companions) said, ‘Messenger of Allah, not all of us can find something to feed a fasting person.’ The Prophet (pbuh) said, ‘Allah will give this reward to he who feeds a fasting person with a sip of milk or a piece of dates, or a sip of water. And Allah will make him who quenches the thirst of a fasting person to drink from my pond, a drink that he will never feel thirsty until he enters Paradise (where there is no thirst).’” [Ibn Khuzaymah & AlBayhaqi]

Dear brothers and sisters.Reconcile with your beloved and please the Merciful by performind prayers on time.nawafel such as reading QURAN, DIKR that is celebrating Allah name and sending blessing upon the prophet while walking , sitting , praying visting patients your relatives , putting smile on orphans and widows, the needy;The most important cleasen your heart from animosity, revenge and jealousy;