What Quran says about Quran?

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
Who Sent Quran?
[10. Surah Yunis: Ayah 37]
"And this Quran is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds."

[4. Surah Nisaa: Ayah 82]
Do they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy."

On Whom Quran is Descended?
[76. Surah Dahr : Ayah 23]
Surely We Ourselves have revealed the Quran to you revealing (it) in portions."

[42. Surah Ash-Shura : Ayah 7]
"And thus have We revealed to you an Arabic Quran, that you may warn the mother city and those around it, and that you may give warning of the day of gathering together wherein is no doubt; a party shall be in the garden and (another) party in the burning fire."

[6. Surah Al-An'am : Ayah 19]
"Say: What thing is the weightiest in testimony? Say: Allah is witness between you and me; and this Quran has been revealed to me that with it I may warn you and whomsoever it reaches. Do you really bear witness that there are other gods with Allah? Say: I do not bear witness. Say: He is only one God, and surely I am clear of that which you set up (with Him)."

For Whom Quran is Descended?
[41. Surah Fussilat : Ayah 3]
"A Book of which the verses are made plain, an Arabic Quran for a people who know."

[50. Surah Qaaf : Ayah 45]
"Therefore remind him by means of the Quran who fears My threat."

When Quran is Descended?
[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 185]
"The month of Ramazan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to men and clear proofs of the guidance and the distinction; therefore whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or upon a journey, then (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days."

Why Quran is Descended?
[12. Surah Yusuf : Ayah 2]
"We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an, in order that ye may learn wisdom."

[20. Surah Ta-ha : Ayah 2-3]
"We have not revealed the Quran to you that you may be unsuccessful. Nay, it is a reminder to him who fears."

[17. Surah Bani Israel : Ayah 106,9]
"And it is a Quran which We have revealed in portions so that you may read it to the people by slow degrees, and We have revealed it, revealing in portions."

"Surely this Quran guides to that which is most upright and gives good news to the believers who do good that they shall have a great reward."