what we will see???????

algerianmuslima

:salam2: sisters and brothers iam going to ask question >let's see what will be your answers>>>>>>>>

Life is so short but contains so much of experiance and perception.
Wisdom comes with age and the life's lessons learned well.
When we look back on our lives>WHAT WE WILL SEE?????????:hijabi:

plz replay
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2: sisters and brothers iam going to ask question >let's see what will be your answers>>>>>>>>

plz replay

When , i look back at my life, i start to regret . Time wasted could have been better utilise

zarah

Islam
Staff member

plz replay

:salam2:

Hey sis,

Nice topic,sometime we try and forget what will happened next.....I have to agree to the response the brother gave above

I think then we wonder "Is it to late to repent??????":girl3:

:wasalam:

farhopes

No God but Allah
That's exactly what we all should strive to attain. Thank you, brother.
I know that some, maybe a few, of us may don't like to look back in order not to be shocked. I wanna tell them and myself that one of the most beautiful features of our Islam is that it's always welcomed to start again. The door of the repentance is always opened and calling for you, so hurry and clean up. Don't let your great sorrow and regret hinder you from going on. Allah is All Forgiving and the best of His slaves are those who repent, who revert, and hope in His forgiveness and mercy.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may God have been pleased with him said "Judge yourselves before you are judged (by God) and weigh your deeds before they are weighed for you!"

Every Muslim should develop a checklist and go through it regularly, even daily:

1. Did I perform all prayers on time? Did I compensate for the ones I missed?
2. Did I make any charity or good deed today? Even a smile is a charity.
3. Do I owe God any fasting, charity (Zakah), vows (Nadhr) or Hajj?
4. Do I owe people money or an apology?
5. Did I stay away from sin? If not, did I repent and compensate with good deeds?
6. Did I treat people with kindness and tolerance? Am I good to my parents, family, relatives, neighbors, friends, colleagues and people I come in touch with?
7. Was my example a role model of a good Muslim?
8. Did I recite, listen to or study verses of the Quran? Did I study teachings of the Prophet, peace be upon him? Did I understand them? Did they have any effect on my life?
9. Did I improve my mind, body and spirit? Did I contribute to the enhancement of the lives of people around me and our environment?
10. Did I voice my approval of good acts (Ma`roof) and disapproval of bad acts (Munkar)?

++Ayman

:salam2:

Well said bro......:hijabi:

:wasalam: