WHAT YOU SHOULD BEGIN WHITH ANEW MUSLIM

sami2000

ALSAM ALIUKM WARAHMAT ALLAH WABARAKATOH
I AM SAMI2000 FROM YEMEN I SENT MY BEST GREETING TO ALL MUSLIMS IN THIS IMPORTANT FORUM ,:tti_sister:MAY ALLAH KKEP YOU ON ISLAM TELL DEATH AMMEN:tti_sister: .I WANT TO ASK MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ABOUT ONE THING WHAT ARE THE BASIS OF DAWAA TO ISLAM TOWHOM NON MUSLIM ?BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE WANT TO ENVITE PEOPLE TO ISLAM BUT THEY DONT HOW .WHAT YOU SHOULD BEGIN WITH ?TELL HIM ABOUT SALAH (PRAYER)OR WHAT BENEFIT ME LPEASEE\

sami2000

ASSLAH ALUKUM WARAHMAT ALLAH WABARAKATOH DEAR BROTHER FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS YOU ALOT FOR HELPING ME AND ACCEPT ME A FRIEND TO YOU , PLEASE FRIEND CALL ALLAH AT THIS GREAT HOUR THAT ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY GET DOWN TO THE FIRST SKY TO ACCEPT DUAA , O Allaah , I ask you by your mercy which envelopes all things , that you forgive me. اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ العَـفْوَ وَالعـافِـيةَ في الدُّنْـيا وَالآخِـرَة ، اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ العَـفْوَ وَالعـافِـيةَ في ديني وَدُنْـيايَ وَأهْـلي وَمالـي ، اللّهُـمَّ اسْتُـرْ عـوْراتي وَآمِـنْ رَوْعاتـي ، اللّهُـمَّ احْفَظْـني مِن بَـينِ يَدَيَّ وَمِن خَلْفـي وَعَن يَمـيني وَعَن شِمـالي ، وَمِن فَوْقـي ، وَأَعـوذُ بِعَظَمَـتِكَ أَن أُغْـتالَ مِن O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front and from behind and on my right and on my left and from above, and I take refuge with You lest I be swallowed up by the earth.’ .OH ALLAH KEEP US ON IMAN ALL THE TIME UNTIL WE MEET YOU .SAY AMEEEEEN BROTHER

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:salam2:

WELCOME brother to TTI.
I am so glad to see someone else from Yemen.

In shaa Allah you will benefit from this site as it is wonderful.

Maasalamah

sami2000

aslam alikum warahmat allah wabarakato
thanks alot my sister for that feeling ,i am so happy of being among you nice muslims
:tti_sister::tti_sister:may allah make alight in front of you and light behind you ,and light ubove you ,and light under you ,and light in your eyes ,and light in your ears,and give you alight ......ameen:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
aslam alikum warahmat allah wabarakato
thanks alot my sister for that feeling ,i am so happy of being among you nice muslims
:tti_sister::tti_sister:may allah make alight in front of you and light behind you ,and light ubove you ,and light under you ,and light in your eyes ,and light in your ears,and give you alight ......ameen:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Ameen brother and you too