whats the world comin to

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
Salaam Brothers and Sisters,

I live in a muslim area in the uk anyway on friday morning about 7am some ones try to break in to the masjid, i dont think that they were able to take anything. when everyone went to jumm'a that day the imam told everyone what had happened. everyone was so shocked to be hearin this, its really sad to see how ppl dont have any fear in them and do stuff and dont think twice about it.

I want to do some thing for our brothers that are doin bad stuff but dont know what to say to them or do for them. Can anyone help on how i can make them understand.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

i heard in my masjid that thieves come in while we pray and steal things from our coat pockets. Oh well, I wouldnt want to get the repocusions from our lord.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

l live in America and i am not surpirse but i think the best thing you can do for those brother who are doing wrong things is to pray for them that Allah shows them the right path in life. This story remind of a time in my country where this brothers try to put the imaan in you know those holes dig underground with water in them in mosques because he talk about them after they did a lot of robbers and other things neighborhood which was sad but the community get mad and took action against them. Which you guys can do to prevent it happening agains.

:tti_sister: May Allah guide those brothers and all of us!