Where did our ummah go !!

muslim_4_life

A Muslim Girl
:salam2: Brothers and sisters i am concerned about my ummah. Brother fighting with a Brother. Like in Iraq how the shia and sunni are fighting and in Afghanistan how the muslims are fighting with each other. I am concerned about us slowly we will be jealouse from each other. Hatred will grow amongst us the only way to stop this is to bring back our Ummah and be united.

wasalam ,

Yes, the situation in Iraq is terrible. But ask urself this: When did it start ?
It all started after the US invasion.

Me: I dont look at Ummah as a world wide thing. The mosque I go to is my Ummah. :SMILY139:
Also we are all just ALLAH MUSLIMS. We need to stop beeing seperated into
tribes. SUFIS , WAHABBIS, SHIA , SUNNI, "Moderate" .....
If that stops we are going to be united again.

muslim_4_life

A Muslim Girl
i know tht is wht i am trying to say afterall we are all muslims if we unite we would be the strongest religion and people in the world to bad some ppl don't understand

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

Dont get frustrated by thinking about it my dear sister. Nothing is going to change until we change ourselves first. So its our duty to think about us, are we good Muslims? We need to check ourselves first. Then we should look after our family, our parents, our brothers and sisters, our relatives, our society, our neighbours etc etc. The Muslims who are nearer to us. Thats our duty.

Change is not imminent if we talk about Muslims who are far away, but we cannot do anything for them. If we have the means and resources, surely we should try to help the Ummah all over the world. But priority should be given to ones who are closer and nearer to us.

Talking about the different sects, well we cannot negate the fact that there are a number of divisions in the Ummah. Take a read at this thread Deviated sects and callers

And also a very good thread for you dear sister :Ummah in conflict

wa/salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
You are most welcome sister........

PS: I changed it anyway though. Sorry for the mistake. I will be more careful in future Insha Allah.

wa/salam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2: Brothers and sisters i am concerned about my ummah. Brother fighting with a Brother. Like in Iraq how the shia and sunni are fighting and in Afghanistan how the muslims are fighting with each other. I am concerned about us slowly we will be jealouse from each other. Hatred will grow amongst us the only way to stop this is to bring back our Ummah and be united.

Salam Alaikum
I wrote this in the "cliques" thread, I feel it applies to this thread as well : ".................................people are always whinning about the state of the ummah, but we really have to change the small things around us and our behaviour before we can change the world"

muslim_4_life

A Muslim Girl
:salam2:

we should put our diffrences aside and unite this is what I am trying to say Ummah means basically to put your diffrences aside and unite and be as one.Well of course you have to change yourself. Or else there will be KO in the ummah which means there would be no ummah when people would be fighting and yelling at wach other which is happing right now.

P.S I sort of agree with you and don't take it personely my dear sister

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

Inshallah our Ummah unite. But there are many hands caused all this, firstly we are the one to blame (for not following the Qur'an and Sunnah), secondly (muslims who wouldn't mind in damaging this religion), thirdly (the west for e.g. America is practising a technique that can easily help America to reach its objectives and thats by seperating people then the target is simply easy, sunni on one side, shia one the other, reduce the number of islamic schools here, change the mentality of the muslim youths there, ect)...

Look at our muslim world, they are capable of providing excellent education, but hey we only trust the west for education, we only trust the west for health issues,ect.. Look at our countries, we are simply dependant on the west, just like the herion addict always obey his provider, similarly our leaders addiction in provding America's needs, even if that will cause them to neglet the need the religion and their own people. Another example was, America against the black movement. The black movement in America was very strong indeed, but the best way to break the movement was by releasing drugs, alcohol, prostituation in the streets, and by recruiting spies that can work closely with them. But now the case is bigger, they control the economy because they control muslims wealth, and I guess thats enough to cause chaos in any country... If you asking yourself faith of this Ummah, you in danger in certain muslim countries if you grow your beard and dress islamically...

Until we can provide for our own, although muslims have the means for it, and help one another in difficult times. Muslims around the world are dying of hunger,fear, and violent, but we still able to spend billions on buildings that will attract the west... lol

:wasalam:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous

Sorry to tell you but Judgement day is coming soon, so prepare yourself and your family

muslim_4_life

A Muslim Girl

Inshallah our Ummah unite. But there are many hands caused all this, firstly we are the one to blame (for not following the Qur'an and Sunnah), secondly (muslims who wouldn't mind in damaging this religion), thirdly (the west for e.g. America is practising a technique that can easily help America to reach its objectives and thats by seperating people then the target is simply easy, sunni on one side, shia one the other, reduce the number of islamic schools here, change the mentality of the muslim youths there, ect)...

Look at our muslim world, they are capable of providing excellent education, but hey we only trust the west for education, we only trust the west for health issues,ect.. Look at our countries, we are simply dependant on the west, just like the herion addict always obey his provider, similarly our leaders addiction in provding America's needs, even if that will cause them to neglet the need the religion and their own people. Another example was, America against the black movement. The black movement in America was very strong indeed, but the best way to break the movement was by releasing drugs, alcohol, prostituation in the streets, and by recruiting spies that can work closely with them. But now the case is bigger, they control the economy because they control muslims wealth, and I guess thats enough to cause chaos in any country... If you asking yourself faith of this Ummah, you in danger in certain muslim countries if you grow your beard and dress islamically...

Until we can provide for our own, although muslims have the means for it, and help one another in difficult times. Muslims around the world are dying of hunger,fear, and violent, but we still able to spend billions on buildings that will attract the west... lol

:wasalam:

I agree with you