Where do you live?

asim wood

salaams,

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I grew up in a small town in Northwestern Ontario, Canada named Fort Frances but moved to Vancouver 9yrs ago.

fma6

Thirsty4Knowledge
Wa alikom Asalam,

I just say im from Vancouver too, coz no one understands Surrey...lol...so just a few minutes away from Vancouver.

Im amazed Im replying right after a fellow British Columbian:)
May Allah strengthen our faith.Amen

asim wood

Wa alikom Asalam,

I just say im from Vancouver too, coz no one understands Surrey...lol...so just a few minutes away from Vancouver.

Im amazed Im replying right after a fellow British Columbian:)
May Allah strengthen our faith.Amen

Salaams brother,

I know what you mean, I'm actually in Burnaby near SFU. LOL I used to live in Surrey for 6 yrs.

Burhan23

Selamin Alleykum ,

i am from Germany -> Frankfurt City

Alleykum Selam

OH ALLAH PLEASE FORGIVE US OUR MISTAKES. AMIN

yusuf125

It is so amazing that we get the opportunity here to speak to our brothers and sisters from all over the world. We are truly breaking down barriers within the Ummah. Unfortunately, though it un-islamic, many cMuslims have become country-proud, or beleive that Muslims of a certain nationality may be better than others. It is beautiful to see so many of us, born-Muslims, and converts alike, with such diverse backgrounds, culture and experiences with Islam, and yet we all get along as though we were neighbours. I pray to Allah that I shall see your faces, if not in this world then in the next, in paradise, may Allah guide us to the right path, Amin.

ameen to that!!!

Nisar.Iqbal

Asalam-u-Alikum Brothers and Sisters in ISlam

:ma: Although Geographically distant but the dream of UMMAH comes true on TTI. Such a great diversity.

I am from Kashmir (IOK).

jaffar08

I am from India. Right now working in Düsseldorf (Germany). I am a software engineer. InshaAllah I will go to India in sep...

:wasalam:

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamo Alekum all

I'm from the "Quiver of Allah" (Kananato Allah), the land of " best soldiers there will ever be" as told by Rasoul Allah (sa)

It's Egypt of course... Misr

From the old city of "Cairo"... the capital

Perhaps I'll be heading to some place in europe soon in chaa' Allah

Nice to meet ya all... hope we can all meet in the Jannah be'ezn Allah

Salamo Alekom

brother4ever

Assalamoaleykum
I was born and bought up in India but now I am in kuwait since 2003.Request from my side to all my dearest brothers and sisters plz try to perform prayer 5 times a day and remember me in ur Prayer all muslim including me as well & ALLAH will give me tofique to me also.

ALLAH HAFIZ