"Where is Dajjal?"

loveislam1

Asalam alikoum
I was talking with my 6 year old about the hijrah of the muslims from mekkah to mehdina and how the kuffar were trying to kill the Prophet salalhu alahi wa salam and how Allah saved him..... and he was asking which Prophet was going to come back to kill a bad guy..... I told him that was Isa ali salat wa salam, and he asked who he was going to kill, I told him dajal, he then asked where the dajal is, or where will he come from....I didnt know the answer, does anyone know??

Fahad_Agus

nobody knows where exactly he is now or he even exists now. According to Abu Bakir he said that he will come from a land called Kharasan and there will be many signs before his arrival like in three years before his arrival Allah will preserve all the rain and the earth wont give fruit thats the major sign.
the dajjal will be on earth for 40 days and on the 1st day the length of the day will be like a year and the 3rd day will be like a month and the 4th day it will be like a week and the rest of the days are like normal days.
He will roam around the world and he will visit every village and house and he is able to do that becasue Allah granted him the power to control to wind and he will be as fast as the wind.
He will be killed by the prophet Isa (pbuh)at a place called "Bab Ld" in palestine.
the places that the dajjal cant enter:
1) Makkah.
2) Madinah.
3) Al-Aqsa masgid.
4) Al-Toor masgid (i dont know where is that).
you should read a book about the Dajjal to geta more detailed information about him what i have gave you is like only 5% and the most important thing is that you memorize the 1st 10 verses of sura Al-Kahaf because it protects you from the Dajjal.

dianne

Salam,

Yea no body knows where the exactly the dajjal will came out.One of the Islamic writers from Mesir made a conclusion said that the Bermuda Triagle is the place of 'jin',so it might be the dajjal also came out from there,as his theories that one of the prophet pbuh friends name - Tamimul Dari saw the wierd things came out from there.
But theres no sahih on this articles,wallahu alam!

Wassalam