Where is HUMAN RELATIONSHIP

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmathullaahi

What a sorrowful end! Islaam asks us to keep in touch with relations, neighbours and friends regularly. The system in the West is a failure. This story proves that very clearly. The elders are left to look after themselves. The children are just leaving their parents after they achieved 18 years old. This is their own system. They are prisoned in their system.

Islamic system of government ensures safety and wellbeing of the citizens. Only when the whole world realize this the social justice will be restored.

Awareness of Social Responsibilities should be taken up among the mankind. Dear Brothers and Sisters, take up the matter in your neighbourhood, find out a system which covers specially to meet and cheer the elders at least once a week so that they are being cared.

May Allaah help all of us in this endeavor.
Please read the story so that you will get a first hand information.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iRVlNjZHuzLKkxS5PK7w2gmmZXcAD94B1NGO0

Wassalaam

Kulsumfatima

Proud to be a Muslim
Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmathullaahi

Islam also prohibits on children leaving their parents :astag: actually west really does not have any culture
we can only that believing muslims in the west will not do this crime

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

that is very true, i think most of the children leave their parents when they think they can move on, or get new place to live. Islam is fair for all and teaches respect particularly for our elders. nice, caring religion.

Mixedup

Salam

The western way of life does influence children to leave family and make a life of their own.
My partner lived at home until he was 30years of age but he sees his parents, brother, aunts etc at least 5 days a week and rings the other 2days. He has a full commitment to his family which although involves 1 hour of travelling each day he does it.
I love the fact my son who is 8 at present tells me he will never leave us or maybe buy the house next door!! He states his wife will look after us and she can cook tea(lol).
As an english women who has reverted I do want my son to have the experiences of life and if he wanted to go off to Uni etc I would support him but I know we have installed Muslim values into him and he will always care for us no matter what and will then come back home. Its a hard one really over here but I think it is our duty as parents to guide our children and teach the responsibility around family. Although my family are Christian I feel the same way. I see my mum & dad nearly every day and would never not care for them.