Where is sis Allah is With me?

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:,

seems many members leave after a year or so. if u see list of members in 2007, 2008...u'll hardly find any.

so by that logic, it seems that many of present members will leave TTI by end of 2010 or 2011 :(

:salam2:

I am still here, :SMILY139::allahuakbar:
alhamdullah, I gained a lot from TTI may Allah reward you all.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh my god..assaalamualaikum.....rightpath_357...mashallah you remember me...i thought everyone forgot me..:(....but look,look my sister has posted a thread :D....
i am really happy sister to see this thread....as you know the saddest news about me :(...i am in my aunts home..so,i can visit this website..:D......
but dont worry sis..i will never leave my second family....i will surely come back one day ..inshallah..ameen...
LOVE YOU ALL....
jasakallah khair sis...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:
Sis allahiswith me did not really intend to leave the website. She keeps in contact with me, i asked her the same question and she said that her brothers have blocked access to this website from her computer so that she cannot log in and the reason is that her bros say that they live in india and they dont wanna be caught by the police there for bein in an islamic website and called terrorist.....Well thats what she says.
Hope this clears up everything.
:wasalam:

oh fatima...mashallah..i still have contact with you..:p.......
well, sis fatima...i dont think your coming on msn too much...:p.......