salam aleikum

[yt]hsYDkkzy_D0[/yt]

Does anyone has this nasheed on mp3.I really like it

waaleikum salam

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I don't have this on mp3... I haven't heard a Zain Bhikha nasheed in a long time :)

Ok. :)

Check here: Zain Bhikha Song

Tayyib... hope it works, it does for me :p

insha'allah you're doing well sis ~

ma'salaam

Attachments

• zainbhikha.mp3
    1.7 MB · Views: 219

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam

Jazakallah khair sister
I just want to make video with this nasheed but different background :)

wasaalam

style-fia

salem ar likoum
thank you sister i live in france and i never listen this nasheed yet . you i just listen yusuf islam and sami yusuf the most famous . but maybe just in france .so thank you
salem ar likoum

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salem ar likoum
thank you sister i live in france and i never listen this nasheed yet . you i just listen yusuf islam and sami yusuf the most famous . but maybe just in france .so thank you
salem ar likoum

salam aleikum sister
I dont recomend u to listen for sami Yusuf .his nasheeds are full of music always .he is good singer ,but why music?:astag:

waaleikum salam

style-fia

yes you'r rigt but you know i'm going slowly whith the help of allah , befor i was listen to beyonce , john legend and i decided to clean my mp3 and only listen nasheed here in france we have "le silence des mosquée" (without music ) but i can't say you'r wrong because i know.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
yes you'r rigt but you know i'm going slowly whith the help of allah , befor i was listen to beyonce , john legend and i decided to clean my mp3 and only listen nasheed here in france we have "le silence des mosquée" (without music ) but i can't say you'r wrong because i know.

:salam2:
MashAllah
thats good sister :)
Allah help u :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

style-fia

amin thank you sister , i really want to know ,in usa islamis acccepted or more particularly sister with hijab because in france it's a jihad i have to put up my hijab and it's very hard , so here does it exist issues about it?
salem

style-fia

amin, hey sister i reallly want to know if you wear the hijab, does it difficult for you here? becaus e for e france i have to pute up my hijab at school and it's very hard.
salem

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Its not easy everywhere sister ,including here ,but hamdulillah Allah SWT made it easy for me ...
I dont know how is it about schools here ,but at work many comoanies are ok ,there is no problem ..
Yes I heard about France ,they bann hijab there or smth and it must be hard
I know many sisters on this forum who live in France and who wear hijab and even niqab ,MashAllah
But if its allowed in your school then may Allah SWT make it easy for u to put it one day inshaAllah...
waaleikum salam

justoneofmillion

salam aleikum
Its not easy everywhere sister ,including here ,but hamdulillah Allah SWT made it easy for me ...
I dont know how is it about schools here ,but at work many comoanies are ok ,there is no problem ..
Yes I heard about France ,they bann hijab there or smth and it must be hard
I know many sisters on this forum who live in France and who wear hijab and even niqab ,MashAllah
But if its allowed in your school then may Allah SWT make it easy for u to put it one day inshaAllah...
waaleikum salam
Assalam,jazakallah thousands and thousands khair sis,it has been quite while since the last time i sang....the seeds are still there i guess!!!!!!:biggrin:

Wassalam
Jameel