Which book is good for a Non-Muslim?

Yahya1819

AsSalaamuALikum, I need to find a good book to give to my friends that are Non-Practicing Christians. I would like to Invite them to ISLAM.

I was wondering which book would be good for them. How about "200+ Ways the Quran Corrects the Bible : How Islam Unites Judaism and Christianity by Mohamed Ghounem"? Is this a good book?

Please help me.
Salaam, Yahya

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
The best gift to give them is the Qur'an. If they aren't convinced after reading Allah's Word, chances are they will never be convinced.

ripefig

:salam2:

The best book in the whole wide world is the glorious Quran. Sometimes comparative religion put people in a defensive mode. When people discover the beauty of Islam, it puts everything into prospective. If we plant a seed in hard soil it would be difficult to grow, however, if we loosen that soil and then plant the seed, chances are that it will flourish. If we show people the beauty of Islam especially our actions, it softens their hearts and make them want to be a part of it. If we suddenly attack their way of life it can have the opposite effect. We must exercise wisdom in giving the Dawah:jazaak:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

The best book in the whole wide world is the glorious Quran. Sometimes comparative religion put people in a defensive mode. When people discover the beauty of Islam, it puts everything into prospective. If we plant a seed in hard soil it would be difficult to grow, however, if we loosen that soil and then plant the seed, chances are that it will flourish. If we show people the beauty of Islam especially our actions, it softens their hearts and make them want to be a part of it. If we suddenly attack their way of life it can have the opposite effect. We must exercise wisdom in giving the Dawah:jazaak:

Assalamu Alaykum
JazakAllahu Khair for those wise words. It'll certainly help me in my Dawah.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

giving them the quaran is good, but they might be to scared to read it at first. So dnt chuck them in the deep end and then think u can wash ur hands of them as some ppl do ;).

A good book would be if they are christian or jewish would be the children of abraham by f.e.peters (isbn0-691-12041-2). This is written in a non biased way to show the links between all our faiths. It shows how these three faiths think, but how in reality there is only one god. This book will intrigue someone willingly to read the quaran.

Another good book to get would be a when the moon splits, the life of prophet mohammed. To reallly understand the quaran u need to know how why and when. Then u trully understand.

But who knows i could be wrong, Inshallah they will turn to islam if there hearts are trully open to reason.

ripefig

Thank you for your kind words my dear brother NewMuslim, may Allah Most high continue to guide us and give us Jannah, AMEEN.

Shaqualah

A Good Book For some needing understanding.

As Salam Alaikum Wa rahmatullahi wa barkathu

In response to your message. I completely agree that thee Quran is the book ALLAH (swt) Send to us through rasullah and that is the best book, but for someone who has no understanding of islam; it is alittle extreme and direct. Unless this person has expressed very openly that they want to except islam you should start off alittle lighter. You could try The Pillars Of Islam for someone with no understanding or who want to know what a muslim should do this is a good book, there are others such as The Guide to the Quran also another good book this book gives a scientific perspective of why the Quran could have only come from ALLAH (swt) Very funny. To muslims of course because while the kufar is finding out about life the world and so on we have the Quran that ALLAH sent to us and he has told us about the many beautiful aspcets of life and the world/life/test we are travling through. LOL Alhumdulillah ALLAHU Akbar.
Salam Alaikum

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

I agree that the glorius Qur'an would be deep for someone new to Islam to understand. The books mentioned by our brothers and sisters are all good but I would also like to add one to it. A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam Many have embraced Islam upon reading that book Masha Allaah especially scientists for they have realized that the Qur'an is truly the Words of Allaah swt, because no man from 1400 years ago that had no laboratory apparatus could have found out how an embryo develops in the womb of a mother or that a mountain actually has roots like the shape of a peg. That book cites some verses from the Qur'an that describes and explains some of the amazing scientific discoveries.

I have the hardcopy of that book and Alhamdulillaah I found a website that has the soft copy so you can print it out.

Goodluck akhi and May Allaah swt reward you ameen

Shaqualah

Alhumdulullah That was the book I was trying to suggjest I agree that The Brief illustrated guide to islam that is a good book That's what I was trying to remember earlier. Alhumdulillah.
Salam

subhanallah

I personally love the book "Thinking about God" by Ruqayyah Waris Maqsood. It's, however, mainly intended for non-believers, but since your friends are non-practicing christians it may work as a good introduction to a monotheistic belief.

May Allah help and reward you for your deeds,
:wasalam:

aamir456

AsSalaamuALikum, I need to find a good book to give to my friends that are Non-Practicing Christians. I would like to Invite them to ISLAM.

I was wondering which book would be good for them. How about "200+ Ways the Quran Corrects the Bible : How Islam Unites Judaism and Christianity by Mohamed Ghounem"? Is this a good book?

Please help me.
Salaam, Yahya

Wsalam

dear you can visit this website you will find sufficient article to convince you christion friedn
leveltruth.com/articles.html[/url]

if you need more material and books email me on [email protected] i will send you some videos and books