Who will look after the parents if they have no sons?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

I've read a few threads where it says that the husband's duty is first towards his mother and then his wife, and a wife's duty is towards her husband and then her parents.

So what do parents that have only daughters do when they grow old? I mean if the girls have to go live with their husbands etc, who will look after the parents if they have no sons? And whose job is it?
Salam alaikum.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
asaalam alaikum

can you please tell me where in the Quran does it say this?

I don't know where in the Quran it says this. This is what I've read from articles by some scholars (eg, from islamqa). Also lots of other threads posted on TTI.

If the entire question is not right, then please let me know. Salam alaikum.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam alaikum.

I've read a few threads where it says that the husband's duty is first towards his mother and then his wife, and a wife's duty is towards her husband and then her parents.

So what do parents that have only daughters do when they grow old? I mean if the girls have to go live with their husbands etc, who will look after the parents if they have no sons? And whose job is it?
Salam alaikum.

:salam2:

I'm only giving an experience I've seen first hand. 2 of My husbands Aunts take care of their mother, the both work and support her since she's unable to take care of herself. Also my husbands other grandma is a widow as well and she lives with her son and his family, so they provide for her.:wasalam: