Not open for further replies.

A Kashmiri

In the morning - egg, and two toasts, and a peace of cake Alahmdullilah

At Lunch - Mango Juice, and a Kebab Sandwich ( Lebanese), Alahamdullilah

Rest for the day - Allah knows......

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam

usually i can't eat in the mornings, so i didn't eat breakfast today. lunch: malwi with honning and cafe. and dinner which i'll eat later: mahshi with meat:)
nami nami:D

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:salam2: :SMILY139:

Yeah funny thread sis

Breakfast : a piece of cake ( too late this morning)

Lunch: an algerian dish called dolma it's made with meat balls, some carrot, mushrooms and olives mashallah my mom make it and Hamdoullah

Diner: Allah u ahlam... but maybe some rice and a salad

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
breakfast>>>scrambled eggs with pita bread! Arabic coffee...a cup of water...then i will eat an apple..or maybe orange. or maybe i should just eat both! =D

Lunch>>veggie Soup! with bread...salad and RICE!

dinner...dont know..but im sure ill eat a million other meals before then .hehe!

sal12

Breakfast - cereal, cuppa tea with a toast.
middle of the day foods - 2 glasses of water, cup of hot chocolate and nutri grain bar
lunch - subway sandwich, bottle of water, cuppa tea and snickers bar
dinner - i think my mum is making pakoras! I'm sooo hungry!!!!

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
salam everyone...

just a thought...
i was cooking..right and at the same time i was thinking about what i wrote for my post. then...i read peoples posts also and i thought...we are so lucky alhamdulilah to have all these choices of foods and to have the chance to 'grab a snack' anytime of the day, you know. and..to make it short...i thought about those who dont have what we have and i made Duaa that MAy Allah (swt) bless them like HE has with us...and to make life for them easier Inshallah. Ameen.

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:salam2:

salam everyone...

just a thought...
i was cooking..right and at the same time i was thinking about what i wrote for my post. then...i read peoples posts also and i thought...we are so lucky alhamdulilah to have all these choices of foods and to have the chance to 'grab a snack' anytime of the day, you know. and..to make it short...i thought about those who dont have what we have and i made Duaa that MAy Allah (swt) bless them like HE has with us...and to make life for them easier Inshallah. Ameen.

What agreat reminder sister thank you
and amin to your dua

irish_muslim_08

Breakfast: Veggie Sausages and a Cup of Tea

Lunch: Scrambled Eggs, Wheaten Bread and a Cuo of Tea

Dinner: Fish and Chips

Supper: Peppermint Tea with some Honey

Saidsaad

salam,
This morning, I had porridge oats & coffee

breaktime at work x3,Cheese sandwiches,Chicken suasage sandwhiches,3x crips, 2x bananas, chocolate bar, 4x cups of coffee & sponge cake.

this evening, I had 1 large cheese & tomato pizza, fruit cake & coffee.

:SMILY32:

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
salam,
This morning, I had porridge oats & coffee

breaktime at work x3,Cheese sandwiches,Chicken suasage sandwhiches,3x crips, 2x bananas, chocolate bar, 4x cups of coffee & sponge cake.

this evening, I had 1 large cheese & tomato pizza, fruit cake & coffee.

:SMILY32:

wow, thats a lot :hearts:

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Breakfast : homemade bread with honey and peanut butter and coffee substitute.

Lunch:Spaguetti with mushrooms

Dinner: Couscous with chicken and veggies and a piece of homemade lemon tart, followed by a herbal chamomile infusion.....mmmmmm

Alhamdulillah
for all that! :muslim_child:

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

I was looking at this thread all day and thought ,what is the purpose of it ?
Will it increase our knowledge in something .Will it benefit us in some way.

And Im also thinking ,what if there are people on this site who are less fortunate then others ,who have less on the table ,then some of you do .

And also wouldnt it be more beneficial to spend our time on increasing our knowldge in our religion ,instead of wasting time on discussing what we eat for breakfast and lunch...

Would it be interesting for people just come to the site and then read all these posts ,to read what everyone eat ? Please note :read it back ,the whole thread ,is it really interesting and beneficial...

wouldnt be better to spend our precious time on reciting Quran and remembering Allah SWT ?

Please i just advise everyone to think before we post something ,will it benefit somebody?

Not to offend anyone but the thread is closed

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.