Why are Muslims not as Advanced as Western World

uzeshan

S.O.A
:salam2:

Why are Muslims not as Advanced as Western World

Watch the answer given by Dr. Zakir Naik....

[vg]1729062881556446394[/vg]

Izzu

:salam2: Islam equals reason and once we put Quran wa sunnah in our lives, we will again excel in science inshallah.

F

fabs

What the hell was he talking about? 3/4 of his answer was in the past tense explaining(quite accurately) how the Islamic world USED to be in front of medieval Christian Europe. How about TODAY?
How is the Koran going to bring these people ahead again? By praying for a miracle? This guy should probably have become a politician by the way he spins them and fails to answer the questions posed.

subhanallah

How is the Koran going to bring these people ahead again? By praying for a miracle?

You'd be amazed by all the incredible science facts in the Qur'an. Facts only recently discovered in the west. So no... not praying for a miracle - but studying the miracle we've got in front of our noses (the Qur'an).

Muslims should concentrate on being muslims and following the Qur'an and sunnah, instead of fighting about who's right and who's not.. As I see it, that's why the muslim world used to be so successful. Muslims used to stick together - just take a look at the leaders of the "muslim" countries today to see how much have changed since then... that's probably why that sheikh brought up the subject in the first place. And why he so focuses on it; Muslims aren't as advanced as the western world since they, as muslims, have changed - Faith isn't as practised and prioritized as it used to be... or at least not among the leaders of the muslim world.

Please correct me if I've said anything wrong!