why I am carrying this …

korgan

Slave of Rahman
:salam2: i sent u a story. it is very impressive.

why I am carrying this …[/CENTER]
Brenda, she is a woman who wants to climb the brae. She decided to attend a group of climber. When they approached the near their target, they meet a huge escarpment. Although this difficulty, Brenda has mettle. She took her seatbelt and rope then she started to climb through brae.
while later, she took a breath. When she stay there with her rope on the rocks, one of her friend who took the rope strongly, suddenly dropped the rope and it hit her face then she recognized that loosed her eyes lens.
The lens was very small and absolutely difficult to find it. The lens dropped down and she could see with difficulty now. Without hope, Blenda think to pray God (Allah) because there was no choose to do something different. She started with emotionally “ oh my Lord! Right now I am sure that you can see all of the mountains. Each stones and leaves on the mountains as you know. And I am sure that you know where is my lens, please bring it to me my compassionate Lord”
through the path they came down. When they came down, they saw a new group which is want to climb same way. Somebody shouted them “ is there anybody who loosed his lens?”
According to the lens finder, an ant was carrying the lens and it was moving very slowly. When the ant stay up to rock the lens was lightening. Then one of the girl in the group recognized that was a lens the ant carrying it.
When they turn back home, she would say to her father and as a cartoonist father would do some cartoons and write something about this story on the ant.
He wrote on it as a follow;
Oh My Lord (My Allah), I don’t know why I am carrying this strange thing because I cant eat it and almost too heavy to carry it. However, if you order to carry it, I would carry it.
Don’t say why I am carrying this …