Why Islam ?

Mohammed Junedi

Asalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu,

Dear TTI' ians,

Why Islam is my question:

I see there are two categories of people who accept Islam.

One who embrace Islam and revert back to it with strong faith and belief in it.
It is easy to answer for them why did they accept Islam.

Second Category, people who follow the religion because they have seen their parents to do so.

E.g., When a nine years old kid opens his eyes he sees her mother praying Fajr salah.
When he raises up from bed,he sees that his father is sitting in the arm chair reading Quran with a loud voice.
When the sun rises he is carried away by his father to masjid for learning quran and Islam from the scholars.
If this is the condition of home, Children get their roots strong and little time to think why?

Once upon a time Hazrat Ali (r.a) was Questioned why did you accept Islam:
He replied I see the fate of people making and breaking which made me to accept Islam.

I am wondering with this question why did I accept Islam {As I see the whole world was created by Allah subhan wa taa'la but still I am wondering what made me to accept Islam}

Guys, I need a prompt reply from you so that it can easily answer my question.

What made you to accept Islam from the bottom of Heart!

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}

Dear TTI' ians,

Why Islam is my question:

I see there are two categories of people who accept Islam.

One who embrace Islam and revert back to it with strong faith and belief in it.
It is easy to answer for them why did they accept Islam.

Second Category, people who follow the religion because they have seen their parents to do so.

E.g., When a nine years old kid opens his eyes he sees her mother praying Fajr salah.
When he raises up from bed,he sees that his father is sitting in the arm chair reading Quran with a loud voice.
When the sun rises he is carried away by his father to masjid for learning quran and Islam from the scholars.
If this is the condition of home, Children get their roots strong and little time to think why?

Once upon a time Hazrat Ali (r.a) was Questioned why did you accept Islam:
He replied I see the fate of people making and breaking which made me to accept Islam.

I am wondering with this question why did I accept Islam {As I see the whole world was created by Allah subhan wa taa'la but still I am wondering what made me to accept Islam}

What made you to accept Islam from the bottom of Heart!

asalaam aleykum.

Why Islam.

Because you are born as a muslim ...left with 2 choices

(1) to submit (before that creator whom you have NOT yet recognized )

(2) opposite to (1)~that creator whose blessings you are enjoying.

i hope this will do for the time being.

shukran.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
asalaam aleykum

thank you for the link howeve i would like to ask

Are these the blessings we are now(muslims)receiving from Allah?
we know that if there is going to rain...clouds do appear...Now what shall i say Are these the clouds of blessings from ALLAH?

Mohammed Junedi

Yes Indeed, if the cloud brings with them rain and bring life on this Earth only.
If the cloud brings havoc then it cannot be termed as blessing it will be a punishment..

First blessing from Allah subhan wa taa'la to us was this Beautiful life.
Creation of us as Mankind { Ashraful makhluqat }

Second biggest blessing was to be born in a Muslim Family as a Muslim under the Prophethood of Muhammed sallal lahu alaihi wa sallam { which was the dream of many prophet's to be born under the era of our beloved prophet }.

Hope I did not overlooked your Question!

:)

YMYuke

Assalam Alaykum bro

Me, I was born a muslim (alhamdulilah) but if was to answer this question, it would be because with out islam, I would be lost. literally, I would be transgressing in all ways. If i didn't know islam, in this day and age, I would probably be in places and situations that no one should ever be in. Islam is that bridge that I'm on and if I fall off it, then im in danger. I'm thankful for islam and alhamdulillah is all I can say atm :)

S

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

I was born and raised a Muslim but since the "Muslim" side of my family does not practice Islam and the other side of my family (except for my parents) are Christian Baptist, I was compelled to seek knowledge about Islam and why I should stay Muslim. Alhamdulillah, I found so many answers and everything I learned about Islam, I wholeheartedly agreed with. I think all the miracles (especially the scientific miracles) and the morals that are only found in Islam is what really made me satisfied with this wonderful religion. And every time I learn something new about Islam, my iman increases. I would truly be lost in life without the guidance Islam gives me.