why should take off your NIQAB???!!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Nice idea but what this video is doing in introduce yourself- section? Isn´t this place where new members will tell about themselves?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalmau allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for this encouring video mashallah, for all sisters who wear niqab. All sisters who are living in France should look this video Inshallah,and it can help them to still wear niqab for the sake of Allah.

I have remember one other idea. :shymuslima1:. Sisters can at least cover thier faces with hands.:hijabi:. I am not sure is this is also under prohibition of wearing niqab.And Allah subhan we teala knows the best.

May Allah guide and protect our Ummah.ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

Azizati

wa alikoum salam

Nice idea but what this video is doing in introduce yourself- section? Isn´t this place where new members will tell about themselves?

thank you sister but tell me if it will be ok for you if I delete it and I'll do for sure!!

salam alikoum

Azizati

wa alikoum salam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Assalmau allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for this encouring video mashallah, for all sisters who wear niqab. All sisters who are living in France should look this video Inshallah,and it can help them to still wear niqab for the sake of Allah.

I have remember one other idea. :shymuslima1:. Sisters can at least cover thier faces with hands.:hijabi:. I am not sure is this is also under prohibition of wearing niqab.And Allah subhan we teala knows the best.

May Allah guide and protect our Ummah.ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

wa iyak sister
ameen for your dua'a

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alayykum

Don't think it's smart to make videos like this. Now this will give them idea that all sisters might do this who wear niqab. Then they will come with a rule that who have to show proof from a doctor that wearing a mask is a must for ur health and if u don't have one then u might need to take it off.

It's better to refer to scholars on issues we don't know.

Barakallahu feekum

Wassalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

It is of course possible but at the same time millions of people all over the world use some kind of medical mask to protect themselves against flu (bird or swine). They should then demand anyone not to use mask in cause this reason too.

arzafar

how many muslims are there in france? all the muslim women should wear niqaab and walk in the street. like a demonstration or something. let's see how many can they charge.