Why wear Niqab in Saudi? Is it obligatory?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

sister al-muslimah ,hope your trip goes great sister.niqaab won't stop you from having fun.by fun i mean peace:)!!and supposing you are forced into it(which is ulikely)you won't have a problem with it inshallah.it's nothing hard to carry i tell you that.it APPEARS hard but it's not.you'll hear most niqaabis say this coz that's how it is:)

and about Saudia!!everyone and every place has it's ups and downs but what my understading is that all this mess about saudi women being opressed,and them being unfair ppl is like those conspiracies fueled by the world to degrad it,because it has the centre of the muslim world.it's obvious they don't want anyone thinking nicely of Saudis or the country itself.the muslim world goes to any limits when it comes to dealing with saudi Arabis and that for them is a problem....so they do pick on them.

the country may not be paradise but everyone i've met who has visited saudi talks high of the country and the way it is run to maintain islam even on the streets.not like the rest of the muslim world who only kno how to read the Quran and say SOBHANALLAH at it's ayah!!

it's not really nice to pick on an islamic state just because it's affairs run counter to the lousy rulz and regulation of the world....we muslims ought ot think twice before objecting on something.coz our objections could come in useful for the opposition.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum

y not just hold up to Qur'aan and sunnah and put trust in Allah??

i mean no good is going to come by praising saudia or we cannot bring about an absolute islamic revolution by arguing about it ourselves, right here.. right now...

it is clear from prophet's (pbuh) narration that khilafah will be established. lets just pray that we should be alive to witness that.

wa salaam.(what a beautiful word to use in the middle of the heated arguement. ;) subhan Allah ).

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Saudia is the heart of muslim world.it must have a good image.i mean i really don't like it if ppl poits to the core and say it's rotten coz it's not!!

with all due respect to saudi arabia, it is the two holy cities that is heart of muslim world.

i take my stand beyond the nationality and stuff (my opinion).

but praise be to Allah who made saudi arabia adopt islamic sharee'ah.

wa salaam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
assalaamu alaykkum

i mean no good is going to come by praising saudia or we cannot bring about an absolute islamic revolution by arguing about it ourselves, right here.. right now...

it is clear from prophet's (pbuh) narration that khilafah will be established. lets just pray that we should be alive to witness that.

wa salaam.(what a beautiful word to use in the middle of the heated arguement. ;) subhan Allah ).

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

fair enough.i'll do that then.

err wasn't excatly heated.............so yes SOBAHNALLAH!!!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum all

I've just deleted some posts, not because they expose or defend Saudi, but because the thread was going off topic. This topic is about the niqaab in Saudi and the sister is enquiring for her trip. I don't see how that relates to slave labour, getting banged up for speaking against the royals and whatever else may or may not occur in the country...

Was-salaam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
with all due respect to saudi arabia, it is the two holy cities that is heart of muslim world.

i take my stand beyond the nationality and stuff (my opinion).

but praise be to Allah who made saudi arabia adopt islamic sharee'ah.

wa salaam

well actually i got it wrong there like the last one i was going to say saudi has the heart of muslim world....meaning ALLAH trusted the holy cities to them...hope it's clear.i believe in one muslim ummah.i take geographical distribution just for identification purposes in most cases.

may ALLAH keep the ummah united.

P.S the "unity!!"call is nice:)!!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
@seeking Allah's mercy. ameen for your du'a sister.

i hope we all didnt confuse sister al-muslimah. sorry for going off the topic sister. have a peaceful trip. fee amanillah

kindly include us and the whole ummah in your du'a.

peace

al-muslimah

assalaamu alaykkum

Yeah we needed this peaceful post. Thank you Brother Ilyas.

I came to realize that every country has good and bad as a result of all the various opinions and stories I received on this topic.

Since Saudi is a Muslim country, the Muslims within the country should know that all Muslims are looking up to them as they kinda reflect the image of Islam since they live in the biggest Muslim state. They should try to correct that image that many have stereotyped on them to get that colorful picture InshAllah.

Peace!:)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Yeah we needed this peaceful post. Thank you Brother Ilyas.

I came to realize that every country has good and bad as a result of all the various opinions and stories I received on this topic.

Since Saudi is a Muslim country, the Muslims within the country should know that all Muslims are looking up to them as they kinda reflect the image of Islam since they live in the biggest Muslim state. They should try to correct that image that many have stereotyped on them to get that colorful picture InshAllah.

Peace!:)

triple peace to you my sister:)sorry about hijacking your thread!!

keep us in your duas and do let us kno,all about it inshallah..

jazakallah khairan

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

al-muslimah

@seeking Allah's mercy. ameen for your du'a sister.

i hope we all didnt confuse sister al-muslimah. sorry for going off the topic sister. have a peaceful trip. fee amanillah

kindly include us and the whole ummah in your du'a.

peace

Who said confusion? lol :SMILY27:

Thanks for wishing me a peaceful trip. I'll look at the bright side InshAllah.

TTI members are added to my Dua'a List. :)