innocent people?
- A brave American pilot.

What do you call members of the Ku Klux Klan, a white racist
organization?
- American patriots.
What do you call members of the Black Panther party, a black racist
organization?
-Prisoners on death row.

What do you call it when people are slaughtered?
- A massacre.
What do you call it when 100.000 to 200.000 Iraqi`s are slaughtered
by the US at a loss to American forces of 148
(46 of which were killed by friendly fire)?
- The Gulf War.

What do you call it when a Palestinian uses violence against the
Jews who have illegally occupied his land?
- A terrorist attack.
What do you call it when an Israeli helicopter fires rockets at
Palestinian youths armed with stones?
- Self-defense.

What do you call someone who steals from the rich and gives to the
poor?
- Robin Hood.
What do you call someone who steals from the poor and gives to the
rich?
-The US government.

What do you call a weapon that can kill thousands of people?
- A weapon of mass destruction.
What do you call a weapon that has killed 1.5 million Iraqis,
including more than 500,000 children?
- Sanctions.

What do you call an attack on the Pentagon, a command and control
center in the US?
- A cowardly attack on American freedom and democracy.
What do you call the destruction of an Afghan village by US bombs?
- An attack on a Taliban command and control center.

What do you call it when just over 3 thousand people were killed in
the September 11 attack on the US?
- An atrocity.
What do you call it when nearly 5 million people were killed in the
Vietnam war?
- A mistake.

What do you call it when American Whites advocate an exclusively
White state and the expulsion of all non-Whites?
- Racism.
What do you call it when Israeli Jews advocate an exclusively Jewish
state and the expulsion of all non-Jews?
- Zionism.

What do you call it when someone carrying a gun enters your house
and steals your valuable possessions?
- An armed robbery.
What do you call it when a multinational corporation supported by
armed forces enters your country and steals your valuable
possessions?
- Free trade.

What do you call it when a group of people take the law into their
own hands and kill people without a fair trial?
- A lynching.
What do you call it when the US takes the law into its own hands and
kills people without a fair trial?
- Operation Enduring Freedom.
What do you call it when very rich people exploit poor people?
- Greed and selfishness.
What do you call it when very rich countries exploit poor countries?
- Globalization.

What do you call the extermination of a people?
- Genocide.
What do you call the extermination of native Americans in the US?
- A glorious episode in American history.

What do you call a US president who says, "Read my lips - no new
taxes", and later breaks his promise?
- George Bush.
What do you call a US president who says, "No new taxes- over my
dead body", and later ...?
- George W. Bush

What do you call someone who stands up in front of a crowd and tells
stories?
- An entertainer.
What do you call someone who stands up in front of a crowd at the
>Pentagon and tells stories?
- Donald Rumsfeld.

What do you call a television station that broadcasts only the
government`s views?
- A propaganda station.
What do you call the BBC when the World News consists solely of half
an hour of a Pentagon briefing?
- Fair and impartial.

What do you call the 2002 presidential election in Zimbabwe where
there are serious irregularities?
- A flawed election.
What do you call the 2000 presidential election in the US where
there are serious irregularities?
- A victory for democracy.

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe and she`s respected for
devoting herself to God, but then a Muslimah does that, she`s
considered "oppressed"?

Why a Jew can grow a beard and he`s just practicing his faith, and
When a Muslim
does that, he`s an extremist?

When a western woman stays at home to look after the house and kids
she`s sacrificing herself and doing good for the household, But when
a Muslim woman
does so, she "needs to be liberated"?

Why is it that when a child dedicates himself to a subject, he has
potential,
And when a child dedicates himself to Islam, he is hopeless?

When a Christian kills someone, religion is not mentioned, (i.e.
Ireland and the IRA) But when a Muslim is charged with a crime, it`s
Islam that goes to trial?

..... But then again, why is it after all that, Islam is still the
fastest growing religion in the world

furry

the good whys?

Salam:-

Great Whys and Great and Intellectual Response!!! Such as the phrase goes, a mirror has 2 sides so does this world. Such an unfair world that we, mankind had created for ourselves to live on..SAD..

Wa-salam:tti_sister:

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
:salam2:

Thanks for sharing brother, an interesting read...

Just wanted to point out though that in the situation in Northern Ireland, religion is a massive issue, between Catholics and Protestants, and religion is almost always mentioned (as well as the struggle for the ownership of NI land, from both Irish and British perspectives). The killing has never been on the same scale, nor has the opression, but the deep-rooted hatred and the divides (both physical and social) have at many times been akin to the Jewish/Israeli and Palestinian/Muslim divide...or the Sunni and Shia in Iraq and elsewhere.

It is in the name of religion that children have been attacked with stones on their way to school, by fully grown adults. And it is in the name of religion that one can be spat upon in the street for comitting the 'crime' of being on the wrong side of the attackers preferred Catholic/Protestant coin, or the wrong side of the British/Irish identity. Whilst the situations and the scales involed differ, these actions could be imported directly from Palestine and Israel. And vice-versa. As a matter of fact, my stepdad's parents were forced to flee from their own home in Belfast in the 1960s to the safety of England, under a fear for their lives. Why?...because his father was Catholic and his mother was Protestant. My own mother is Protestant, and it's been an ongoing joke (although not a funny one) that if they both lived in Belfast, they wouldn't be able to marry each other without serious discrimination, and/or the very real threat of violence.

The IRA are (or, should I say were, since their presence has been much lower in recent years) considered terrorists by the British media (and the media elsewhere), yet are considered freedom fighters by those who support their violent actions. I'm sure you can see the parallels.

However, this is not a personal attack brother (whatsoever! :)), just a comment.

Thanks again for sharing.

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Might I add also, that at one point (1970s and 1980s), an Irish person could barely walk the streets in England (especially in my own city, which has complex links with both NI and the ROI) without being branded a 'terrorist'. Much in the manner that innocent Muslim brothers and sisters now suffer the fallback for the disgustingly misguided people - 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, Bombay, etc. - who have (no matter how you sugarcoat it) committed horiffic acts under the warped misapprehension that they were doing it "for Islam".

:salam2:

Thanks for sharing brother, an interesting read...

Just wanted to point out though that in the situation in Northern Ireland, religion is a massive issue, between Catholics and Protestants, and religion is almost always mentioned (as well as the struggle for the ownership of NI land, from both Irish and British perspectives). The killing has never been on the same scale, nor has the opression, but the deep-rooted hatred and the divides (both physical and social) have at many times been akin to the Jewish/Israeli and Palestinian/Muslim divide...or the Sunni and Shia in Iraq and elsewhere.

It is in the name of religion that children have been attacked with stones on their way to school, by fully grown adults. And it is in the name of religion that one can be spat upon in the street for comitting the 'crime' of being on the wrong side of the attackers preferred Catholic/Protestant coin, or the wrong side of the British/Irish identity. Whilst the situations and the scales involed differ, these actions could be imported directly from Palestine and Israel. And vice-versa. As a matter of fact, my stepdad's parents were forced to flee from their own home in Belfast in the 1960s to the safety of England, under a fear for their lives. Why?...because his father was Catholic and his mother was Protestant. My own mother is Protestant, and it's been an ongoing joke (although not a funny one) that if they both lived in Belfast, they wouldn't be able to marry each other without serious discrimination, and/or the very real threat of violence.

The IRA are (or, should I say were, since their presence has been much lower in recent years) considered terrorists by the British media (and the media elsewhere), yet are considered freedom fighters by those who support their violent actions. I'm sure you can see the parallels.

However, this is not a personal attack brother (whatsoever! :)), just a comment.

Thanks again for sharing.

Jazallahu khair for your input as well as sharing your insight on that issue because I've heard of the problem, but didn't quite had knowledge about it, and I didn't realize the seriousness. I can see the link between the Irish and English and Palestine and Israel. May Allah help those who are opperessed.

walaakum salaam

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"God created suffering and heartache, so that joy might be known as their opposite. Hidden things become manifest through their opposites. But God has no opposite; so he remains hidden. Light is known as the opposite of darkness. But God's light has no opposite. Thus we cannot know him through our eyes."

-Rumi, "Masnawi"