Woman is shot 9 times by Taliban member, while men look on and cheer.

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
I just read this and it made me sick to my stomach. How can people do things like this:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/08/world/asia/afghanistan-public-execution/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

How can such people claim to be Muslim when they so nonchalantly kill a woman. Even if the woman was at fault for something (we don't know for sure what the circumstances were) it certainly didn't require the excessive force of 9 bullets. The men that shot her accused her of adultery, which by the way requires 2 people to commit. So if she really did it, why isn't the man she associated with punished? The whole thing is so vile.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
The men that shot her accused her of adultery, which by the way requires 2 people to commit. So if she really did it, why isn't the man she associated with punished?
Exactly.

& something I have from before Islam, but I'm pretty certain it doesn't teach otherwise - Rejoicing in the ending of a life is always distasteful.

May Allah swt guide them

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Allah is enough for us.
If this is true then,this is serious ignorance(jahilliyah) and not a part of Islam.
The propagandists are no doubt ,going to exploit it and use this to malign Islam.
This is the humiliation we are bringing upon ourselves.

Edit: I read the newspaper and this took a significant portion of newspaper.Still not the slightest mention of Burmese muslims' plights.Hypocrites.

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
How do we know that the people cheering are from Taliban?

It could be some Hollywood shot also isn't it?

These very deceiving people are simply attacking Islam and Muslims coz they knew it well that we are the only once whoz the big threat at the moment and gonna defeat them for sure

So relax, do not believe in whatever is shown on the TV or elsewhere for that matter :)

ALLAHU AKBAR

Shak78

How do we know that the people cheering are from Taliban?

It could be some Hollywood shot also isn't it?

These very deceiving people are simply attacking Islam and Muslims coz they knew it well that we are the only once whoz the big threat at the moment and gonna defeat them for sure

So relax, do not believe in whatever is shown on the TV or elsewhere for that matter :)

ALLAHU AKBAR

However you can not discount everything simply because it comes from a Western Media source either. That is just sticking your head in the sand. If this was done and I think it was, these people are murders and will be in the hell fire.

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
However you can not discount everything simply because it comes from a Western Media source either. That is just sticking your head in the sand. If this was done and I think it was, these people are murders and will be in the hell fire.

if you think it was done then i respect ur emotions sister, but remember ALLAH [swt] said it rightly

"Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him (in worship), but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He wills"

So I would request you not to give out verdicts as to whoz gonna be in hell and Paradise, for ALLAH is our Judge.

May ALLAH [swt] guide and forgive us all and grant us the eternal Paradise ... Ameen Ya Rahmaan Al Raheem