Working in the Hotel

azmirush

:salam2:

Is it not advisable for muslims to work in the hotel? In certain culture when a muslim is known to be working in the hotel, negative thinking goes with it. Like the person is being surrounded with evils.

Tell me brothers and sisters about hotels which are run strictly in Islamic way. Heard many stories about hotels..Not sure if they are true or not.

:wasalam:

rightpath_357

Nope, working in a hotel is perfectly fine- what negative thinking by the way?
:confused:
oh- maybe if u go into sumones room- and u see that they're messy--- well, just dont think about it. And give them as much privacy as u can- u should be fine.
Salam:)

hassana elkoussi

:salam2:

Is it not advisable for muslims to work in the hotel? In certain culture when a muslim is known to be working in the hotel, negative thinking goes with it. Like the person is being surrounded with evils.

Tell me brothers and sisters about hotels which are run strictly in Islamic way. Heard many stories about hotels..Not sure if they are true or not.

:wasalam:

Yes, you are right,brother. Practising muslims are against the idea of working in hotels,bec u have to make sure that your money is 100% halal and this cannot be guaranteed in hotels where alcoholics are served.Not to mention of course the idea of intermingling of sexes which is totally unobserved and in some countries they wouldn't allow hijabis to work there. Good for them, though. That's all i know and i wouldn't work in a hotel myself even though the people there have so many privileges.

Salam