Worried: no salah = no muslim: really?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
To figure out number 1..I think number 2 should be clarified akhi..you're asking about those who leave salah..but you did not *specify*..are they leaving it in that they are *inconsistent*..or *lazy* in regards to performing it?..or are they leaving it because they believe it is *not a fardh* to pray?..in other words..they believe they *don't need* to pray?

Because for each situation..the verdict would differ..and in each situation there are consequences which are specific to it...so perhaps *specifying* would help in finding the answer?!

Also..having faith as the "back up plan" to enter paradise is putting one's self in the ocean of *extreme generality*..yes..the concept exists in Islam..*but*..we have the principle of *Fardho Al-'Ayn*..and whatever this principle contains we *must* perform in order for us to fulfill Allah's Order and possess *correct* and most importantly *complete* faith..

:wasalam:

:wasalam:,

yes, i meant muslims who dont pray due to laziness.

secondly, so muslims who dont pay zakat or do hajj will also fall under kufr category?

i think i read about it that Abu Bakr (ra) fought against those who didnt pay zakat and Umar told to take jizyah frm those who dont make hajj.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

inshallah we will benefit from eachothers comments, no one has the right or the power to say who is a kaffir or who is a believer..

however , the quraan and the sunnah of our beloved prophet mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi weselem clearly show us without a doubt what is the way to paradise, and what is the way to hell..may allah protect us from the hellfire.

for any person to doubt the prayer's vitality in being a muslim and doing the only thing why ALLAH azza wajal created the djinn and the ins( djin and human) for worshipping ALLAH azza wajall..is hypocrit and wrong..

i dont think the conversation should be about what brings a muslim into kufr..or a kafir into the state of islam..i think we should nbe talking about wether ALLAH ta3ala is worthy of being worshipped alone, with no partners what so ever...if we do come to understand that indeed HE is the one to be worshipped alone, subhanahu wata3ala, than no honest person can deny that after testifying he is the only one to be worshipped, that the prayer is a essential part in this worshipping ...

why would you want to be a muslim, that doesnt pray?
why would you want to be a muslim, that doesnt fast?
why would you be want to be a muslim, that doesnt give in charity? etc etc etc

the difference between the diceased and the living IS THE PRAYER AND THE A3MAL AS SALEEH, the good actions that please our unique creator ALLAH ar rahman!

one that withdraws from these wonderfull blessings in this temporary life, wolahi he is indeed in a state of error and wrong..and therefore his heart is dead already..untill either he comes back to his deen..or untill ALLAH azza wajal guides him..

dont forget allah says: ''la yugayiru allahu qawman hetta yugayiru ma bi anfusihim""

allah doesnt change a people, untill they seek to change themselves for the better!