-x- Post Ramadhan -x-

xhumairax

:salam2:
Inshallah you are all in the best of health and imaan.

Just wanted to know is there anything that changes in you after Ramadhan?

Whether its the easy good deeds you did, the charity you gave regularly, for sisters maybe now Ramadhans over - your hijaabs come off, or maybe its that you've started to listen to music again.

Please share and discuss.

Jazakallah Kahirun

Your sister in Islam, Humaira -x-

Hannah123

One Truth
Salaam alaikum,
I am doing my best, insha'Allah to stay the same i was during Ramadan. Isn't that one of the points of Ramadan, is to learn from the good things one did, and to keep it up. I won't watch tv shows anymore, and I'm trying to be patient and kind, even more than usual, insha'Allah i will keep it up.
I don't really get how sisters or brothers can change after ramadan. We belong to Allah forever, we should always be on our best behavior, humble, patient, kind, and all around good to others. My husband noticed a lot of changes in men at the mosque, like counting of money and lack of brothers, a huge lack of brothers praying at the mosque, masha'allah.

Let's just make dua'a to Allah to guide us with patience and kindness. I will make dua'a for you all.
Hannah

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I think most people don't like to say in public what they have managed to change or what they intent to improve in their personalities or worship, i believe this is between you and Allah, and no one else...