Ya Makkah & Ya Taybah

Status
Not open for further replies.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah

VIDEOS REMOVED AFTER CONSIDERATION ALHAMDULILLAH!

Please see the closing message at the end of the thread.

Wasalam

muslimah89

wa alaiky alsallam sister,
wow subhanallah those anasheed are really beautiful...i wanted to let you know that my cousin is the one that made the ya taybah vid on youtube...and thanks for posting it on Turntoislam, that way many people can enjoy it where ever they are. :salam2:

Qabi786

:salam2:
mashAllah thes nasheed are beautiful....iespecialy lyk ya taybah...do u by any chance hav either on mp3 so icn put them on my fone?
jazakAllah
:wasalam:

Sahal

A woman singing

Asklm wr wb

My brothers..
If we like something but it is not inline with Islam, then we have no choice but to sacrifice it.. that is "taqwa"

The singing voice in these 2 clips is the voice of a woman... and it can arouse the desire of men.. and that is not allowed..

If a woman is allowed to sing publicly, then the scholars of ISlam would have surely allowed a woman to become to muadzzin at the mosques so that more men will come to the mosque. On the contrary, our scholars did not say that.

Maybe the administrator should omit this clip...

Afwan.. i'm so sorry...

alhamdulillah

Asklm wr wb

My brothers..
If we like something but it is not inline with Islam, then we have no choice but to sacrifice it.. that is "taqwa"

The singing voice in these 2 clips is the voice of a woman... and it can arouse the desire of men.. and that is not allowed..

If a woman is allowed to sing publicly, then the scholars of ISlam would have surely allowed a woman to become to muadzzin at the mosques so that more men will come to the mosque. On the contrary, our scholars did not say that.

Maybe the administrator should omit this clip...

Afwan.. i'm so sorry...

Bismillah,

:wasalam:

Alhamdulillah, my due respect to you; i appreciate your concern. However, The voice of the person is actually a little girl....she was about 10 years old when she sang this. Allahu A'lam.....but this is all i know!

May Allah cover our faults on the Day of Judgement Ameen.

Wasalam
your SISTER in Islam

Sahal

Voice of Woman

Asklm,

Sister,

Thanks for your reply... I agree that a small girl who has not reached puberty may be allowed to sing publicly...

But (i mean) we can really tell whether the voice in these 2 clips is that of a grown up or a small girl...

The voice of little girls singing is something like what we hear in Yusof Islam's album "I look I See"..

You decide my muslims brothers and sisters... especially the administrators

May Allah protect me and us all

Once again, Afwan......

Your brother frm the far east

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam ya akhi,

Wa'yakum....bil qas i just saw your message now....Alhamdulillah..

shoof..if it really is uncomfortable dear brother, i shall aim to remove it ok.

Please allow me to discuss this with the team first...Insha'Allah...

Tay'yib, Barak'Allahu Fik for your concern

Allah knows best! may He truly forgive us all Ameen.

Wasalam

mujahida4life

i agree with the fact of the nasheed is sung by a girl
and the point which was made about i look i see having a girl singing in it is not true because it is zain bikha son he had a girly voice dat time (not tryna be rude)now his voice has change though
allah knows best!:wasalam:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery

I suggest not to remove it ..you can put in in sister club..or we have to put the bold caption that FOR SISTER ONly nasheed...or may be a seperate folder can be created for SISTERS in which only sisters can have access.

BUT THESE NASHEED MUST NOT BE REMOVED FOR MUSLIM SISTERS.

may Allah guide us which is best.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
i agree with the fact of the nasheed is sung by a girl
and the point which was made about i look i see having a girl singing in it is not true because it is zain bikha son he had a girly voice dat time (not tryna be rude)now his voice has change though
allah knows best!:wasalam:
Ha Ha! You sure got him Sister Mujahid! Yeah, if you see on google, it shows a BOY singing with Yusuf Islam not a girl brother Sahal.
And I don't see why any brothers can't see this. And Mashallah for You Cousin Sister Muslimah. I like these two nasheeds and I'd hate to see them go. So
DOO NOT DEE LEETE THEM!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

I suggest not to remove it ..you can put in in sister club..or we have to put the bold caption that FOR SISTER ONly nasheed...or may be a seperate folder can be created for SISTERS in which only sisters can have access.

BUT THESE NASHEED MUST NOT BE REMOVED FOR MUSLIM SISTERS.

may Allah guide us which is best.
What's so bad if a brother sees this? It's not like it's showing a sister or anything and she's not talking in a voice like many haaram singers who try to have people recognize their voice.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuhu dear all.

Subhan'Allah, further to the enquiry about these Nasheeds, it has been brought to my attention that the singer who is singing them, is a girl at the age of 16 or 17.

One of the Moderators of this site has kindly gathered some solid information with regards to this issue, and after much consideration;
This thread will be closed and the videos shall be removed.

Moderators words: editor alhamdulillah

"She sang it when she was 12-13 years old and she is from Jordan. She is my sister's friend & her name is Mai. Apparently, she was actually the 1st one who sang the Nasheed.

There is a sister by the name of Sarah, from Jordan; who also sang this Nasheed when she was at the same age level.

Alhamduillah sisters Sarah and Mai have stopped singing.

Another sister Mees Shalash ميس شلش sang it, but she is older than the two other sisters. She lives in Jordan and is now 16-17 years of age.

I asked my sister about these particular Nasheed's and she told me that the singer is Mess Shalash which clearly shows that she is not a child, as she was 16 or 17 years old.

Alhamdulillah, this sums up pretty much everything.

I do apologise to all those who requested to keep these Nasheed's, i guess its better safe than sorry!

At the same token, i would like to thank br Sahal who first and formost pointed this matter out to me Alhamdulillah. May Allah reward you without any limits ya akhi Ameen. May Allah bestow His Mercy on the one who shows me my defects, Ameen ya Rabb al-Alamin.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Any further queries, please feel free to PM me or any member of the Moderating/Admin team Insha'Allah.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Truly, may Allah forgive us all and cover our faults on the Day of Judgement Ameen.

I now leave you all in the view of Ar-Raheem - Allah the Most Merciful.

Wasalam

Your sister in Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.