Young Brother Askin About Salaat?

teecee14

salam brothers and sisters i got a question regarding salaat it may seem a bit stupid or silly but bare with me please as im only 16 and ive only converted to islam not so long ago and i grew up in a family that never had a religion jus belived in god.

Heres the situation i live in london in a house were i am the only muslim in my house and every room in my house has a picture on the wall i cant take them down as they are not mine to take down. I share a room with my brother there is pictures on the wall not alot jus a few i was wondering if it would be ok if i prayed in my room with the pictures being there.

sorry for the long story its just been bothering me for a while i dont want to go hell for something i may of overcome. thank you brothers and sisters.

your brother mustafa :salah:

suhail_ahamed

:salam2: dear brother
ur concern is right , but if u cant do something abt it , then leave it upon Allah the most merciful , u had this feeling is the most important thing ,

i would suggest u to put something quite big like a chair or stool in front of u while Namaj (pray or salaat) so it makes a wall between other things and give u the right place for salaat..
may Allah bless u
:jazaak:

jimcate

Dear Brother-Assalamu Alaikum--It is good to see someone who is very concerned with the surrounding atmosphere in which to conduct your Salah--stay on the true path and Allah bless you
Insha Allah'
jim cate